Home General Discussion
Options

Guns N Gars

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options

• Options

@MikeTodd said:

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭

@reggie713 said:
    My 1911

I've got pics of guns and I've got pics of gars but none of them together. After @reggie713 post, I don't think I'll bother. Lol.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BKDog said:

How is the paint job holding up?

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice boots.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

looks like mostly clay. How long does it take to clear 200 acres? And is there a water source nearby?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Technically not gun&gar but I was smoking a cigar while taking the picture. My son's new night vision scope mounted on my rifle. 'merica!

Would love NV on my AR

• Options

Me too.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Yeah, I don't like the forum practice of anon disagree and wtf buttons. I doubt it prevents flamewars.
    edit: maybe they should make all the buttons anon.

• Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Another cowardly disagree, I see.

Yeah I mean I really would love it. I’m not kidding.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭

They used to not be, I'm guessing someone no longer apart of the group was the culprit.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

Maybe someone just doesn't want NV on their AR. Surely they aren't disagreeing that YOU want a night vision setup on your AR. It seems a strange post to disagree with. Like if I said I want popcorn and someone said no, you're wrong.

Maybe someone's fingers are too fat for their phone.

• Options

@Yakster said:
    Maybe someone just doesn't want NV on their AR. Surely they aren't disagreeing that YOU want a night vision setup on your AR. It seems a strange post to disagree with. Like if I said I want popcorn and someone said no, you're wrong.

I blame fat fingers for a lot of them. Like when I am smoking a cigar and get a disagree.

• Options

@deadman said:

@Yakster said:

I blame fat fingers for a lot of them. Like when I am smoking a cigar and get a disagree.

Either that or an anti gunner

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:

@deadman said:

@Yakster said:

I feel like if it was that then there would have been disagree's or wtf's on the posts above it.

• Options
    edited June 2020

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@Diver43 said:

@deadman said:

@Yakster said:

I feel like if it was that then there would have been disagree's or wtf's on the posts above it.

I can see that also

Either way, NV is sure useful for hog iratification. I have never like killing for the sake of it, but a sounder of hogs can wipe out acres of farmland in a night. At a friends farm in Texas, I was able to take out 7 using a 6.8SPC with a Armasight scope. And yes we smoked cigars with the colbeers when the rifles were put away

• Options

You can never kill too many wild hogs.

• Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 534 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    You can never kill too many wild hogs.

EXACTLY. It’s a shame, I lost all my guns in a boating accident...