Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭

Dear members of the forum...this is what exactly drove us older forum guys away!! I’m sorry I read what I even did since it was short and sad!! Htf does corona virus have to do with gun control or anything like that?? And if you actually listen to all sides of the news then maybe you’ll understand. Yeah trump sent government officials loose on people...well I hope you people that are for it comes to your states and takes your family away!! But you don’t have your wife and kids but you have your guns which nobody is even taking from you. Please listen to him and inject sanitizer and drink bleach and shove a black light up your ass and take pills that don’t do a thing?!?!?! You trumpets are the reasons for your own downfall by well looking like idiots and it really shows. It confirms why I stopped posting and why so many of us old guys left the forum. People that are abrasive for no reason run things...but hey Mexico doesn’t even want to be near us so let’s build a wall

Money can't buy taste
  • Options

I’ll give out care packages but it’s sad who you vote and want in office and this huge **** upland crash is all on you!!!!!!!!! So hold on to your stupid guns that will probably kill you not the enemy in the long run and inject the sanitizer and drink the bleach. Oh you haven’t then your better then your own president

Money can't buy taste
  • Options

Can’t make it up followed by Republicans yup drink bleach inject sanitizer and shove a black light up your ass I hope you really do!!!!!! @Bob_Luken please **** do it all!!pleasr do it in order that’s what your leader says to do so **** do it!!!!!!! I dare you!!!!!!!!!!!

Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭

This will not end well...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Step away from the Kool-aid.
    Easy now, just kidding.

It's one thread out of an entire forum.
    It's easy to ignore.
    I ignore a lot of threads.

Damn Lee, that's pretty harsh telling people to inject poison.
    You say to listen or read both sides, then use something like that, that was not even quoted correctly?

And the light comment, if there was no basis for it and it was "psycho", then why is Cedars Sinai working on it?
    https://nurse.org/articles/uv-light-therapy-coronavirus-covid19/

People are saying the Feds in Portland is unconstitutional, but Oregon law provides for their authority, specifically.
    ORS 133.245

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

That escalated quickly. Shots fired at CI to Trump supporters injecting poison? Did I miss something here or is someone off his meds?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, that was confusing.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:

And the light comment, if there was no basis for it and it was "psycho", then why is Cedars Sinai working on it?

Wow, @0patience, I followed that link about the light therapy and clicked onwards to https://aytubio.com/healight/ and, sure enough, UV light down the larynx... amazing! Here I thought that Orange Man Bad was just riffing... but NO, it's really a THING!

Holy cow. Thanks for the link.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

@webmost said:

@0patience said:

Wow, @0patience, I followed that link about the light therapy and clicked onwards to https://aytubio.com/healight/ and, sure enough, UV light down the larynx... amazing! Here I thought that Orange Man Bad was just riffing... but NO, it's really a THING!

Holy cow. Thanks for the link.

And this whole time Clearly Not News is trying to discredit it.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's almost like actual science & UV light kills things. Go outside in the sunlight!

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    It's almost like actual science & UV light kills things. Go outside in the sunlight!

The Space Age wonder of it all is how a lab coated genius figured out how to bring sunlight inside the body! I just gotta hand that guy the kudos he deserves.

Can't make this up.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lee.mcglynn said:
    Can’t make it up followed by Republicans yup drink bleach inject sanitizer and shove a black light up your ass I hope you really do!!!!!! @Bob_Luken please **** do it all!!pleasr do it in order that’s what your leader says to do so **** do it!!!!!!! I dare you!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Lee. Just like old times. From politics to humidification, everybody who disagrees with you is an idiot. Right? Exactly like old times. I do remember.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@Lee.mcglynn said:
    I’ll give out care packages but it’s sad who you vote and want in office and this huge **** upland crash is all on you!!!!!!!!! So hold on to your stupid guns that will probably kill you not the enemy in the long run and inject the sanitizer and drink the bleach. Oh you haven’t then your better then your own president

Why be so hateful? You want to say Trump is a richard, or Biden and idiot fine.
    After your personal comments, go piss up a rope in the wind

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Increase in Covid deaths soon to be reported in Lebanon. Watch until the end.

• Options

Did somebody just set off a nuke in Beirut?

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beirut explosion? Yes, fireworks it appears. Probably somebody smoking where they shouldn't have been.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options

Of all places.

• Options
    edited August 2020

@BKDog said:
    Beirut explosion? Yes, fireworks it appears. Probably somebody smoking where they shouldn't have been.

I don't see much for fireworks. If we're being told it's fireworks then at least we can rule that out.

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Liberals and other assorted xxxxxxxx want desperately to elect biden. For one reason, because no one considers him anything but a complete idiot with an army of handlers to keep him from swallowing his tongue.
    Elect him, get rid of him, and allow the VP to take over. With all puppet strings attached.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:

@BKDog said:

I don't see much for fireworks. If we're being told it's fireworks then at least we can rule that out.

Just prior to the massive blast there are a few flashes in the grayish smoke column. Looks like fireworks cooking off. Munitions would be a larger flash and brighter. The reddish orange smoke of the main blast appears to be solid propellant fuel. High grade explosive or fuel oil would give off brown or dark black smoke. The old Soviet SA-2 SAM was a solid fuel missile and gave off that same type of orangish smoke.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

https://youtu.be/qX2AGo8-1KI

I see more fireworks in one second of this video than the entire Beirut video. That's what I expect if someone is trying to tell me this was fireworks.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Trump just said it was an attack in Beirut during the Covid Conference. News says Sodium Nitrate was involved. That got me thinking WTF is this $hit I am taking for a pre workout supplement for pumps... :#

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: