Home Cigar 101
Options

Crappy Cigars

13»

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The regular line Royal Danish cigars aren't terrible in price and pretty damn good.
    I have yet to try one of the gold leaf ones, but that is only a matter of time.
    A few good jobs and I'll snag some. 

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx I may check into buying a few. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    WTH? I typed out a response, hit post and get a blank friggin post?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horst!!  You rascal, you. I'm glad to see you're still able to fog a mirror. And to dispense valuable knowledge to the noobs. 

Hope all is well with ya, Dude. Drop me a note some time....   B)
  • Options
    BigDaddyBigDaddy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Great thread...........brings back old ccom memories.
    Big Daddy..........you're a noob..........like all of us were at one time, and like many here still are. You will go through all the trials and tribulations of a noob.

-You will discover auction sites and go crazy.
    -You will start setting up coolers.
    -You will go on a quest to find a $1 or $2 cigar that tastes awesome.
    -Your palate will change, and you'll find yourself with 100 cigars you know you will never smoke. (You'll try to trade these, but no one will want them, so you'll send them to the troops)
    -You'll make new friends and maybe herf with a few of them sometime, where you most likely will be introduced to better cigars...............at which point you're doomed.
    -You will learn all about cigar care and storage, and smoking, and pairing, and buying and trading.
    -You will end up smoking a CC at some point, and you will understand what the fuss is all about.
    -You will eventually settle in to a stable state, where you have a core line of favorites that you buy, and you'll experiment with new stuff based on recommendations from friends, and stuff your read here, etc.

in the end.....smoke what you like and like what you smoke.
    Great comment @KingoftheCove. I agree with everything you said. 
    Danny B
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Horst!!  You rascal, you. I'm glad to see you're still able to fog a mirror. And to dispense valuable knowledge to the noobs. 

Hope all is well with ya, Dude. Drop me a note some time....   B)
    Hiya Marty!
    things going good. pm sent
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigDaddy said:
    I normally smoke Montecriso's or Baccarats but I took a chance on a new cigar because of the flavor description. I won a bid off of Bids.com for Vegas 5 and Dominican Cream... What a bad decision. The DC's, although they taste descent,are way soft and the burn is far from razor sharp. They never stay lit. The Vegas 5's have a taste like nothing I've tasted as of yet. Holy cow these cigars are bad. 
    Hs anyone else experienced this from these cigars?

I have, a vegas 5 gold, was like smoking a **** wrapped in dog hair.  Super yuk

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.