Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Rituals up this morning

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I got a message after I checked out that Ccom does not ship to South Dakota. Also, Thank you for your order. Makes perfect sense.

@timb A little help here...

What the hell? What changed to bring this about? And I still got a shipping confirmation so this order is on its way, apparently?

@timb
    Read the second paragraph.....

http://dor.sd.gov/Taxes/Special_Taxes/Tobacco/General_Information.aspx
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    So I got a message after I checked out that Ccom does not ship to South Dakota. Also, Thank you for your order. Makes perfect sense.

@timb A little help here...

What the hell? What changed to bring this about? And I still got a shipping confirmation so this order is on its way, apparently?

@timb
    Read the second paragraph.....

http://dor.sd.gov/Taxes/Special_Taxes/Tobacco/General_Information.aspx
    Yeah I found that page in my search for answers. I still couldn't find any news stories or anything as to when this took effect. It looks like maybe it's tax related. Our taxes are about to take a big jump. To add to this, I remember years ago when I first heard about Deadwood Tobacco and the Sweet Janes etc. I checked into ordering some and I found it they couldn't ship within the state. 
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a little surprised last year when I got a tax notice from cigar.com, Apparently when you buy more than $500 worth of cigars you have to pay the taxes on it. It came to a whole $32.
     But I've never heard that there are States they cannot ship tobacco to that's a new one on me.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Washington State prohibits online sales, not California.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark ritual torps up now. I'm under half a box left so I popped for one more tenner
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CharlieHeis you can ship to me and I can forward on to you :)
    I’m happy to do the same. If Brad is unavailable or busy or something I would be more than happy to step up too. Not trying to step on Brad’s toes just want to make the offer as well so that you have a backup if needed. Classy move Brad, I like that you are always helping people out, thank you from all of us here at Ccom. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    @CharlieHeis you can ship to me and I can forward on to you :)
    I’m happy to do the same. If Brad is unavailable or busy or something I would be more than happy to step up too. Not trying to step on Brad’s toes just want to make the offer as well so that you have a backup if needed. Classy move Brad, I like that you are always helping people out, thank you from all of us here at Ccom. 
    Thanks guys. I may take you up on that offer. 
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are all retailers skipping SD @CharlieHeis? Time to move.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    Are all retailers skipping SD @CharlieHeis? Time to move.
    Just Ccom and Cbid so far. Time will tell for the others. 
  • Options
    JDN Cabinetta 5 pack up for a good price. Good morning smokes and a solid cigar. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    JDN Cabinetta 5 pack up for a good price. Good morning smokes and a solid cigar. 
    I'm boycotting them since they got rid of the Celebracion.  But sure, it's a fine cigar.

:#
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    I couldn't resist either.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else the deals not resetting for 36 hours or is it just me? 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you seeing Black Crowns now?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yes, they were up as of yesterday morning as well. Made at Raices factory if I remember correctly
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes they were up yesterday morning and part of Saturday night as well. Now we have a new deal 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ^ Says his enabler. 
  • Options
    10 Sobremesa Short Torpedo for $50... hell of a deal, so mad I don’t have the money to do it since I’m not paid until Friday dammit! Want this one bad!!!! Nice job Ccom this is a great one ☝️ 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ everybody's got $50 they can scrounge up.  Remember the 6 P's; Piss Poor Planning Prevents Proper Performance.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    ^^^ everybody's got $50 they can scrounge up.  Remember the 6 P's; Piss Poor Planning Prevents Proper Performance.
    Agreed but I scrounged that earlier when I pre-ordered last week the Little Boris. So my scrounging already occurred lol. I’m paid Friday and could easily do it then but sadly it isn’t yet Friday so no go on my end this time. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Sobremesa Short Torpedo for $50... hell of a deal, so mad I don’t have the money to do it since I’m not paid until Friday dammit! Want this one bad!!!! Nice job Ccom this is a great one ☝️ 
    I would jump on them but I think the new killer Bees come out soon.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:

already preordered  :)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    deadman said:

I am interested in trying them... but trying hard to resist the temptation of searching for buy. Lol