Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas deals up now, @jd50ae including Cask Strength and Limitadas.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw it. Daily deal takes so long to deliver.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since I'm usually planning to still be alive in 3 or 4 days, it doesn't seem so bad.  Of course, tomorrow is promised to no man, but, what difference would it make?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Little Devils too @timb....please and thank you?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @timb
    While we're making wishlists, any time you guys want to put AJ Fernandez New World Cameroons on the DD, I'd be ok with that.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    @timb
    While we're making wishlists, any time you guys want to put AJ Fernandez New World Cameroons on the DD, I'd be ok with that.
    Seconded
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The damn daily deal got me for just over 1000 last year.  According to the state tax statement I got anyways lol.
    That should be about 50 dollars or so.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The damn daily deal got me for just over 1000 last year.  According to the state tax statement I got anyways lol.
    That should be about 50 dollars or so.
    Can't you claim them as dependents or something? 
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the general consensus on the Obsidian White Noise???
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Willy_MN I used to like them, until I got spoiled by all the stuff passed around here! 
    cbuck said:
    @Willy_MN I used to like them, until I got spoiled by all the stuff passed around here! 
    They're pretty good, seems I remember them tending to have a pretty tight draw, which gets irritating.   Could just be the batch I got, but I haven't gotten them again.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, that’s a really good price for the Mi Querida, on the other hand, it’s a Churchill... What the hell why not. 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooo!
    I just spent my budget and they put a deal on Caldwells. Not cool.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, that’s a really good price for the Mi Querida, on the other hand, it’s a Churchill... What the hell why not. 
    At that price you can smoke half and pitch it. I still end up smoking the whole thing though.
    Nom nom nom.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    @Stubble ?  Your pick.

• HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    I had trouble fitting the box of Mi Quierda and accompanying Oliva sampler into my (4th) humidor so I am going to have to pass on this one.  I have a single of Umbagog so maybe I will regret this decision after giving it a try...
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
    Hawkeye said:
    I have a single of Umbagog so maybe I will regret this decision after giving it a try...
    I saw the vitola and knew it was a heck of a deal for these. Plus, Steve Saka.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, those Diesel fivers look awesome. Nice and thick too! 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stubble ?  Your pick.
    I doubt it... Steve knows where to get 'em for less...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Henry Clay Limited Edition up now.
    Got me twice this week C people!

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Exclusivo corona gordo is up now. resist, resist, resist.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    snowed in, er, more like slushed in at the moment.  since i have some time to kill before i kill my back shoveling this slop... gonna be juggling some Viajes and other goodies tonight.  might wanna check in every so often for updates, especially if something sells out.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    timb said:
    snowed in, er, more like slushed in at the moment.  since i have some time to kill before i kill my back shoveling this slop... gonna be juggling some Viajes and other goodies tonight.  might wanna check in every so often for updates, especially if something sells out.
    I'm going to start letting people know when I've spent the last of my cigar budget for that period of time in this thread, because it means some great deals are going to be posted.