Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc, no sir...sadly it will cost me an extra $800 plane ticket to get them! 😫

I’m trying to be strong...but C.A.S. is kicking my ass

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have also been psychically counselling me on those super shots since last night.

Please redouble your energy, my resolve is faltering.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The double edged sword is the way better deal, better smoke at a great price.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only I could afford them, oh well.  Warning this post is not real, it is a joke, do not take this seriously.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Had the super shots in my cart but then I heard Peter telling me not to be so stupid. Got to get rid of these voices in my head.
    So you and @Sketch6995 are "throwing away my shot!"

#hamiltonhumor
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I woke up too late this morning, New World Cameroons are already gone.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I woke up too late this morning, New World Cameroons are already gone.

Must have added more...   Just bought one, 2 left

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    thanks, got the last one
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Darn
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @timb
    Sakakahn's please!! You guys need to sell them before Steve pulls them. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    The Edgar Hoills on the DD today, anyone know about them?  The description is for the OG EH, but the picture is completely different packaging.  Same cigar, basically?

What I remember most about the old one I smoked was that it was so close to being fantastic that it disappointed me with its flaws.  Like broke my heart.  And it gummed up with a bunch of tar.  That's my memory of it.  I worry about the Lancero not burning well, but I'm half tempted...any recent experiences?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    started a new thread like a new b. shoulda came here initially-less confusing. while i was aiming for mystery, more of a miss. glad i have a mulligan left.

M.M. #2.5 of 6(ish). live NOW... only for a few. 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get your DPG Cuban Classics for $4 apiece. 
  • Options
    Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $100 later...so much for the spending freeze 🤣🤣🤣
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options

• Options
    Yakster said:

Son of a....
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get a daily deal does it have free shipping or only if you spend a certain amount?  
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get a daily deal does it have free shipping or only if you spend a certain amount?  
    It's free regardless. You can also add other (non butane) stuff to the order and it all ships free if it's in the same order. 
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's free regardless. You can also add other (non butane) stuff to the order and it all ships free if it's in the same order. 
    Great thanks!
  • Options
    Those 5 V AAA's box pressed are about the best of the 5 Vegas line in my opinion.

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the DD now, Viaje Satori hard to pass up...
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    BKDog said:
    Dammit 🤣
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:

Thanks for the heads up. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    Just go to Ccom and the boxes of 50 are a much better deal.  Just do it.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    BKDog said:
    Just go to Ccom and the boxes of 50 are a much better deal.  Just do it.
    I WTF’d your response, but you are totally right 🤣
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Holding strong I’m going to Vegas next month and stopping by Casa Fuente...
    Best mojito ever, or so says the boss. Cigars not bad either.