Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jumped for 2! It’s a good thing the price is good, cause they are charging sales tax now! There goes some of the benefits of shopping online!
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cbuck
    Last year Ccom sent me a tax bill for over 500 in sales.  My wife had a melt down, not because of the 32 dollars I had to pay to the state of colorado but for the price of all the cigars I bought from 1 site.  Glad they are just adding it on to the purchase now though.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, I knew it was coming! Did Colorado start sooner than the recent court ruling? I can’t imagine that Ccom would do that, unless Colorado audited them? I’m ok with going forward, but hope it doesn’t go retroactive!
  • Options
    Apparently it's only if your total orders for the year exceed 500 dolllars.
    And I didnt get one the year before, last year was the 1st.
    Incedently CI the year before exceeded 500 but they didnt send me anything.

• Options
    Today

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995
    You will have to let us know how they are.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    @0patience
    Ask Allan @WaterNerd
    He smokes them quite a bit.  I didn't bite lol

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Mbombay Sampler amongst the Nish.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    I bit X2 ^^^^^^^

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave in....twice as well. 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have any of you Viaje fans seen this in the C.COM clearance bin? I love Lancero’s, and I’ve loved every Viaje that I’ve ever had. 75 Viaje Lanceros for $400 looks like a amazing deal. If I didn’t just spend so much on the move, I think I’d have to have one (or two) of these. 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Do you like the La Zona (Espinosa) Connecticut?  I'd be tempted if they had the Habano in stock.

• Options
    But speaking of the DDD, there's a couple good picks today, low on Nish!

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    Have any of you Viaje fans seen this in the C.COM clearance bin? I love Lancero’s, and I’ve loved every Viaje that I’ve ever had. 75 Viaje Lanceros for $400 looks like a amazing deal. If I didn’t just spend so much on the move, I think I’d have to have one (or two) of these. 

That is a great deal but I couldn't swing $400 right now. I did bite on the HR though.

https://www.cigar.com/p/hirochi-robaina-habano-2000-i-cigars/2018046/
  • Options

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jd50ae , your all-time favorite is up today!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jd50ae , your all-time favorite is up today!
    Saw it. Sigh.....
  • Options
    I guess CCOM got the word that EPC took CA Cigar of the Year with their Encore Majestic and is celebrating with EPC deals.

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Almost bit on that maduro mix, yesterday.  A couple I'd like to try. Had no idea about CA's announcement at the time.  I just know they make a few good cigars.

Today has Tat Cabaiguan Robusto.  A hunnert is out of my budget for today, though.  At $4/cigar that's not awful for these.  I prefer the corona, but that's true for most cigars.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Tat Havana VI on DD?  I've seen better than $4/cigar, but not all the time and not with free shipping.

One time I found about 6 on clearance at a B&M for around $3.65 each, but that was in a state with really high taxes so they were about $4 when it was said and done. 

Good cigars that have never disappointed.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Weekend blitz on the Oliva V and Melanios, 40% off:  https://www.cigar.com/weekend-blitz
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slim pickings lately 
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good deal on some LGC’s today. Haven’t smoked them myself any one else try these Maduro?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    The Mbacho sampler is back.
  • Options
    Those skull crushers are tempting. 

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone try that Camacho BGM Slacker? I’ve seen it up a few times, but never considered it...but now living in Istanbul, that size format looks tempting 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the same thing
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up 2 of the Padilla '68 10 packs.  I always enjoy those.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain