Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @timb or whoever is in charge, how about some Caldwell Anastasia 

Seconded
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    It's Padilla the 13th today.

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some great stuff on the daily deal right now
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Some great stuff on the daily deal right now
    My Father Cigars is going to be taking over Fonseca.....wonder what changes will take place!
    I saw that, too.  Sounds promising to me.  Fonseca is one of those cigars that I always expect to be better than it is, to me.  I can't think of a My Father cigar that I don't respect.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caldwell deals going on. 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed those, but I told Mrs Frank that I definitely didn't bite on those El gueguences!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    https://www.cigar.com/mobile/daily-cigar-deal

some sneaky good ones right now.  $1.75 for those la aurora coronas is real niiice.  great cold weather smoke.

$12 shipped for the pack of Duran Signature is about as low a buy in for a DCD you’ll see, and EPC Encore is... idk... i guess kinda popular for some reason.  ;)
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got me on the special S, damn good smoke to me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I've heard of the taster's kit, great price. Had to bite on this.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an email from Andrew today. Thought he was leaving. Was a good deal on San Cristobal 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

The My Father SE was hard to turn down, so I got one, but that Flores Y Rodriguez deal is...well, it's AMAZING times about 100. So, yeah I got that as well. Thing is, this time my shipment had better not just *poof* and then my purchase refunded or I will raise holy hell. It should be fine, though. 
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Wow, all 3 of those are good deals.  Those PDR smokes are outstanding 
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I bit on the MF too. And I’ve been so good lately, sorry Peter. 😂
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FyR are $10 cheaper on CBid right now for power hour. 
    Damn good deal on the MF but I’m holding strong as I already spent a $h!t ton lately 😂

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I got an email from Andrew today. Thought he was leaving. Was a good deal on San Cristobal 
    I thought the same when I got that email. Even after leaving Andrew is still haunting our bank accounts 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jd50ae 20 for $45
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing i thought of when I saw this promotion.
  • Options
    PSyKo Seven Maduro... plus some DPGs for you OFGs.  : )

have a nice weekend 'rybody!
  • Options
  • Options
    HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got me...
  • Options
    Me too on the DPGs.  Still have a dozen or so Psykos, but that's an outstanding price.
  • Options
    got me too, especially since the coupon code for 25% off works.
  • Options
    Didn't work for me ^. I figured it was just not applicable to the DD....
  • Options
    I ordered Psycho and Cuban Classic and a fiver of Nirvana and a box of Joya Silver, $200 and got a $50 discount. Did you order at least the minimum $150?
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worked for me. DPG for $3.17 a stick. Can't beat it!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.