Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    No sh*t, huh.  I just bit on the La Aurora's and that $40 off f55 maduros.  Like I need any more cigars.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neanderthal box is up today
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backordered
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't look @Bob_Luken , just don't look.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't look @Bob_Luken , just don't look.
    Wow great deal this morning. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kicking deal
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MBombay sampler up 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Looks like you only got one there brother. Running low?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigar king
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooohhh
  • Options
    Back ordered, dammit.
  • Options
    DD doesn't suck today.
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    DD doesn't suck today.
    ehhh. Don't get me wrong, I love AJ stuff and everyone who knows me on here knows it, but those aren't the ones to get, especially at that price. 
  • Options
    Nah, it's a decent value.  The Armada saves it...and I understand that the Armada isn't for everyone, butif you like that one?  Good deal...
  • Options
    Just sent you a PM. 
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Just sent you a PM. 
    Don't you hurt little Frankie now, ya hear?
    Just looking out for a fellow AJ fan by making sure he doesn't get exposed to his warts. 
  • Options
    I'd have to have feelings for anyone to hurt them, and I was born without them. @CalvinAndHobo Saw your PM. No, I didn't buy the 2nd deal and yes, I bought the first one.  Have had everything but the LC on that one. 

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    45% off Las Cal and others at Smallbatch
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    @Usaf06 how do you get the notifications for Sunday funday?
  • Options
    Nevermind, I see it. I just need to check the newsletter.