Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they any good? I’ve never had one.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must....resist....

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm holding strong... but I need the rest of youse to buy 'em quick so they go out of stock.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Damn it. I didn't last long. I'm staying out of this thread from now on.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

they're well constructed, medium, not complex, somewhat sweet in the corona size. At yardgar prices they are excellent.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    I Did my part @peter4jc but 5here are still some left
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not had the Archetype Initiation but I've certainly enjoyed the other Archetypes I've had and for that ridiculously low price I have break the buying embargo.

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some Room 101 cigars up today, Muzzle Loader and Ichiban Maduro, and an AJ Sampler.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Definitely didn't buy any ^
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Jalapenos on the DD. "Only 2 left" as of 12 a.m. eastern, lol
  • Options
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He did it at midnight too so I have to resist for 24 full hours
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

those saber tooths are great

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    🤣🤣 they where only 205 a box when I looked earlier. I thought if something wasn’t selling the price dropped not increased
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crowned Heads La Imperiosa Double Robusto

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Review my comment before posting" if you like. I just wanted to say that they DD is pretty awesome today. PDR and AVO goodness.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

Still processing my order. Hopefully it won't be one of those oopsies where I just don't receive anything and I get refunded. That was a great deal.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had to stock up on the DPG Blues myself.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Yeah those look nice. But still, I disagree. But damn look at those Espinosas. Nope, don't need them. But oh, psyko seven maduro for 2.50 a stuck. Nah. Don't need them....

I figured you would bite on Espinosas

• Options

No judging on this forum

• Options

The Avo deal was good, but that PDR decadent dozen was impressive. And it's on the way, so I am very happy. :D