Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No...the 150 is the problem.  That's ok, my wife would shoot me if I spent over 150 on cigars right now...I think I snuck in the DPGs under her radar....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No...the 150 is the problem.  That's ok, my wife would shoot me if I spent over 150 on cigars right now...I think I snuck in the DPGs under her radar....
    Until the box shows up when you are at the lounge 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    I ordered Psycho and Cuban Classic and a fiver of Nirvana and a box of Joya Silver, $200 and got a $50 discount. Did you order at least the minimum $150?
    Nirvana are sold out... Look's like you got the last of them

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think Patrick has ever had the Black Pearl Oro.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    To me the only place those belong is the garbage can.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Nope.  It came out on the vherf this weekend that you really like them.  Since you weren't there to dispute it, it must be true.

Moral: Be on the vherf, or be held to our arbitrary and capricious rulings.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    puro authentico up on DD
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box of Anejo's, you don't see that every day.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box of Anejo's, you don't see that every day.
    It's nice that they have them available.  Just don't assume that price is a deal.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0% off
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That box is available elsewhere for less than 300$ also free shipping.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some 50% off deals at smallbatch 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Aroma trio up on the DD. :)
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Undercrowns are up.

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undercrown Sungrown. Hmm. 
    Might have to. 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    0patience said:
    Undercrown Sungrown. Hmm. 
    Might have to. 
    I had to.  Never had the Sungrown, and I like Sumatra wrappers.  And Undercrown.

Well, I guess I didn't have to, but I did. 

For two.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What @Amos_Umwhat said...damn it. This is the most expensive buying hiatus ever. 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    I'm not saying that I bought all 3, but I'm not not saying that also.....
  • Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small batch deals for anyone who’s so inclined.

• Options
    You have no cell service ^
  • Options
    You have no cell service ^
    Yeah I was working out of our secondary call center they have no cell service down there. How F’d is that? A call center without cell service lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    For any Liga fans at small batch

• Options
    Crowned Heads La Careme up

• Options
    HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Crowned Heads La Careme up

Thanks!
  • Options
    Ask and ye shall receive, @Yakster: the ever-so-obliging @timb is setting up an all-Cameroon DCD for this Friday. 

CamFest2020 will begin in less than 48 hours...

Also, that Aging Room Maduro is tempting today.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preferidos