Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

@timb how bout a ten pack of MiQ puma negra

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

You must be asking for a friend...6x60?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

20 or 30 percent off BLTC at small batch today what should I buy?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

NBK, Boondocks Saints, killer 🐝

I already looked, holding out for the Bishops Blend

• Options

@peter4jc said:
    You must be asking for a friend...6x60?

I read a review and I'm intrigued. He also said it more like a 58

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options

Aren't those a CI exclusive?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@deadman said:

@VegasFrank said:

NBK, Boondocks Saints, killer 🐝

I already looked, holding out for the Bishops Blend

Box of nbk will be here Saturday B)

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto

Ave Maria Divinia (No Tube) (Toro)

La Aurora Preferidos Platinum No.2 (Double Perfecto)

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Aren't those a CI exclusive?

yes

-- Winston Churchill

• Options

Talk to Joe!

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Then how can CCOM offer them? (I'm pretending that CCOM and ci are two different companies, like they do :):Do:)B):# )

they use to put up the sakakhan all the time and I loved those. CI thought it better to make a 6x60 instead of the 7x50 so they cancelled the sakakhan and now have the puma negra. CCOM I'm sure can add these like they did the sakakhan.

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Then how can CCOM offer them? (I'm pretending that CCOM and ci are two different companies, like they do :):Do:)B):# )

they use to put up the sakakhan all the time and I loved those. CI thought it better to make a 6x60 instead of the 7x50 so they cancelled the sakakhan and now have the puma negra. CCOM I'm sure can add these like they did the sakakhan.

You have great taste, my man.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options

@peter4jc said:

@Yakster said:
    They were really raving about the Alec Bradley Coyol on this podcast. Just noticed this morning that they have the Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto on the CI Daily Deal. Do with this information what you want. (@vegasfrank)

How big would the grain of salt be that you'd need to take along with their raving?

The AB Coyol, they're alright, but so far haven't stood out.

But today they've got Caldwell Hit + Run Almost Robusto
    (4.7"x52)Pack of 10.

• Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank BOGO on Rocky Patel at Smoke Inn

• Options

Avo Syncro's aren't bad, how are the ROOM101 FARCEs?

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

A bit in the mild side but I had the Robusto

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

@NorCalR1 said:

@Yakster said:

A bit in the mild side but I had the Robusto

Thanks, I saw it's a Connie but wasn't sure if it really stood out.

• Options

I'm a booth guy, but it doesn't. Good smoke--don't get me wrong, but not special.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    Damn. I assumed all of both sizes we're sold out, but sb still has some robustos... Bought a box of 19

Just went with a fiver. SBC had the 2019 BB stocked until just a few months ago. Must be a smaller production run this year.

• Options
    edited May 2020

@Usaf06 said:
    @timb how bout a ten pack of MiQ puma negra

You got your wish! (fiver)

@VegasFrank

• Options

Boom. Done.

• Options

I may pass at that price. I like my MiQ in the 5 dollar range

-- Winston Churchill

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

But it's twice as big as a normal cigar, so it can demand a higher tag than usual.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

@Patrickbrick said:

@Usaf06 said:

But it's twice as big as a normal cigar, so it can demand a higher tag than usual.

-- Winston Churchill