Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

CP has new world Cameroon boxes on sale starting at 72 sheckles.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    "I will not buy more cigars. I will not buy more cigars."

Only works if you tap your ruby slippers together while saying.

Lord humongous fivers are at cfed.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Lord humongous fivers are at cfed.

keep an eye on Auctioneer, that's where I got my box

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Picked up a fiver so I had some. I'll keep an eye out on auctioneer too. Probably overpaid, but at least the promo code works to cover shipping

They just hit SB too. Expensive!

And, the CP scorcher is HOT.

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    And, the CP scorcher is HOT.

I really like that format. Cigar.com/CI should copy it as it's so much better than the slow arse Sprint/Jambalaya formats. Heck, I'd make each deal even shorter with 30 seconds only, with the 30 min to checkout once added to the cart.

Spot on ^

Fallen angel on the dd

No way! Lol

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang nabbit buying freeze, dang nabbit!!!!!!

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    edited August 2020

That cigar place has MOW Armada Toro Grande (only size made) 10-packs for $39.99 W/free shipping on their save-a-bundle sale if anyone likes those. Lowest price I've ever seen on them and just may makes someone's day or help someone break their buying freeze. >:)

@BKDog said:
    Dang nabbit buying freeze, dang nabbit!!!!!!

Like bubble craps: Come on do it! Push the button! Come on, push the button! You know you want to, that's a great cigar. :)

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    That cigar place has MOW Armada Toro Grande (only size made) 10-packs for $39.99 W/free shipping on their save-a-bundle sale if anyone likes those. Lowest price I've ever seen on them and just may makes someone's day or help someone break their buying freeze. >:)

Tell me that @timb doesn't read this forum. These are now on the DD. 50 bucks, but still, great deal.

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

A good deal on Caldwell The Last Tsar today on daily deal. Good smoke if I remember correctly. Strong too and made me woozy. But good.

Great price on those Alec Bradley Connecticut toro's. Smoking the competition! I'd sure like to see a deal like that on some La Gloria Cubana Coleccion Reserva's. I'd be all over that.

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Great price on those Alec Bradley Connecticut toro's. Smoking the competition! I'd sure like to see a deal like that on some La Gloria Cubana Coleccion Reserva's. I'd be all over that.

007, what up, yea, i bit on those for sure , i like the ab connies and they went poof, i figured they would

@jj20030 said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

007, what up, yea, i bit on those for sure , i like the ab connies and they went poof, i figured they would

What's up JJ! Nice to see you on and hope all is well out in TX. I added them to my cart, got distracted, and then fell asleep. Woke up and went to complete my purchase and they were done. I bet they did some crazy volume on that one! Screaming deal. There seems to be a lot of great deals right now at the various cigar etailers. Nice to see some from the mothership as well...lol

CP has psyko sevens for 45/box. All that's left is the natural, which is the best variety imo

Scorcher.

Daily deal is bumpin' today!

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

AJ boxes are hot today
    https://www.cigarpage.com/aj-new-world-bedlam.html?utm_campaign=CP-K1-20200808Sa2-Bonus-AJ-New-World-box-bedlam %28QS2NgQ%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Klaviyo&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJ0YXlsb3JkYXdzb244NkBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJNd0V4SFAifQ%3D%3D

Damn it that is a completely stupid price on New world cameroons. Stupid price.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Or is it so stupid it's actually really smart?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Yeah probably so. I couldn't pass up a box.