Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

They got me for three ten packs over the weekend and another today. I got 40 cigars coming in and I'm on a buying freeze. That dam place is dangerous, I need to stay off of it but I just can't help but "look". Not even sure how they do it on some, way to good to pass up. Hopefully we're not buying second rate cigars. Seems too good to be true.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    They got me for three ten packs over the weekend and another today. I got 40 cigars coming in and I'm on a buying freeze. That dam place is dangerous, I need to stay off of it but I just can't help but "look". Not even sure how they do it on some, way to good to pass up. Hopefully we're not buying second rate cigars. Seems too good to be true.

Sounds like a myth propagated by B&Ms to scare you into buying there.......

• Options

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

I don't have any B&M's near by. Closest one is 30 min away. I've been buying online for years. The prices they have are fantastic, just makes you wonder how they do it? Theses are my first two orders but I know many have been buying from them for a while. I guess I'm glad I only discovered it recently. Probably saved me a couple grand...lol. I've been tempted daily.

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

I don't have any B&M's near by. Closest one is 30 min away. I've been buying online for years. The prices they have are fantastic, just makes you wonder how they do it? Theses are my first two orders but I know many have been buying from them for a while. I guess I'm glad I only discovered it recently. Probably saved me a couple grand...lol. I've been tempted daily.

When you’re buying 1000s off boxes at a time and only X amount of square footage to house them .... we win.

• Options

vHerf it up with is someone.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not to mention the tenpackalypse going on too. Padron!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

Superstroke is a good smoke

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Superstroke is a good smoke

They must have found some laying around in the warehouse they have been out of stock for a while.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

good God, 2guys has a hell of a Roma pack

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Picked up some of those SuperStrokes. Maybe let them sit for a month or two.

• Options

@TheKraken said:

Out of stock

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@VegasFrank said:

@TheKraken said:

Out of stock

jeez already! Those BAKAs go quick!

Edit - my WTF because they are sold out in 2 hours!!!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hustler has Blue and Angels Share tins in stock

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

There’s a page selling the Case Study as fivers if you want to try without purchasing a whole box.

I jumped on the 2 Kelner blends cs01 and cs03

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like Saka himself said, wait for a few months and there will be more Brulee available because there's no sense paying ridiculous prices when he can't keep up with the demand. He said it wasn't on purpose, he just didn't plan everything out correctly this time around.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options

The entire SB site is on sale this weekend. 15, 20, and 25 percent off levels depending on $ spent.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dark Knights up on the DD

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

Caldwell sampler on the DD.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Still there. Picked me up a 10er, been wanting to try them. Thanks!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@NorCalR1 said:

Still there. Picked me up a 10er, been wanting to try them. Thanks!

Same

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

Yeah me too. Too good to pass up at 3.50 a stick.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Carn sarn it.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Page has Cuban Cigar Factory boxes. They just keep taking my money.

• Options

@Vision said:

Yes. I quoted myself. After reading up, reviews are pretty good on the Quesada but not much on Menendez. I’m going Quesada Toro at the moment. Anyone smoked enough of these to say otherwise?

• Options

Joe has a dark knight/valkari deal for this of you wanting to try both. 4.50 a stick.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Vision said:

Yes. I quoted myself. After reading up, reviews are pretty good on the Quesada but not much on Menendez. I’m going Quesada Toro at the moment. Anyone smoked enough of these to say otherwise?

Stay away.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Those La Palina Nicaragua Oscuro are good, anyone try the Espinosa CRS Habano yet?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Page is pretty meh today but if you purchase the Axis Mundi in the 10 pack you get 250 points. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Options

@Vision said:
    Page is pretty meh today but if you purchase the Axis Mundi in the 10 pack you get 250 points. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Its not all bad. Picked up some El Rey Del Mundo's. The Archetype Axis Mundi, CAO Nicaragua, La Aurora maduro Sun grown (aka maduro Doble, not sure why they just don't call it that to reduce confusion) and Cult Fuerte are also great deals IMO. I'm pretty sure those Cuban Aristocrats will sell out also. Surprisingly, a lot of folks like them. Some great deals for value hounds on a budget.

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Vision said:

Its not all bad. Picked up some El Rey Del Mundo's. The Archetype Axis Mundi, CAO Nicaragua, La Aurora maduro Sun grown (aka maduro Doble, not sure why they just don't call it that to reduce confusion) and Cult Fuerte are also great deals IMO. I'm pretty sure those Cuban Aristocrats will sell out also. Surprisingly, a lot of folks like them. Some great deals for value hounds on a budget.

I didn’t say bad. Just not exciting. I picked up the Axis but again nothing on there I would hang around the mail box waiting to smoke one ROTT.