Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Always been curious about those Punishers. Read a lot of mixed reviews. Some love them, others dislike them.

I like them

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

Clown shoes used to make a chili stout that some some back end spice to it that went amazingly well with the punisher. Only way I ever really enjoyed one.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Always been curious about those Punishers. Read a lot of mixed reviews. Some love them, others dislike them.

I smoked one on the vherf recently. It had a few years on it, which I know fits your MO, and it was pretty good. It was also my third or fourth cigar of the night so take that into consideration as well.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

Today’s #3 looks interesting at that price

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone try those #3 hogs heads? Two bucks a pop sounds like a deal!

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Just read that. Funny review. Yard gar city. Too many good options at $3-4 these days to even consider.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Must have gotten the wrong end of the hog.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same with that banker, at least to me, tried a few different times.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

Yeah I gave it a shot as a gimmick cigar being a banker and it was awful imo.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Must have gotten the wrong end of the hog.

Turn it around!

@Patrickbrick said:

Yeah, that one tastes like bad breath.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Not really a daily but a certain cigar page has 2020 Zombies listed under the brands section. 5 packs Red and Green for $66 and Black for $74

• Options
    edited October 2020

There is a monster of a deal on La Aurora Preferido #1 maduros. Lowest price I've seen previously. I paid a few bucks more the last time they had them and used a $30 off $125 to bring it down. Makes me want to grab another 25-30. Dang it. Dam deals denting my wallet!

• Options

Not sure when it ends but CI has some Southern Draw for $50 for 10pks. Codes for 15% of purchase as well.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not bad today

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

Midnight Express!

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not going to look. I'm not going to look.....

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Atlantic has the Crowned Heads Headley Grange Chamuco, $74 box of 12.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Not really a daily but CBid has Partagas 150s..... 😮
    They are carrying their $30 price tag.

• Options

@peter4jc said:
    Atlantic has the Crowned Heads Headley Grange Chamuco, $74 box of 12.

CP has a great deal on the regular version.

• Options

SB has super deluxe

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mi Q 5rs up on DD

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

They are the puma negra. Nick likes them better for $30.

• Options

@WaterNerd
    The Page with Cigars has AVO deals today.

• Options

Hey @TheCigarChick or someone,

The daily deal is a total drag for me now because I have to dig through menus to get to it on my Android. I like the new mobile site, except for that part.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭✭✭