Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

Comments

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad they turned out good for you Charlie!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know someone besides me wanted to see some Eastern Standards on the DD. @genareddog, perhaps?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

That La Barba Ricochet Crü Oscuro Robusto is tempting too.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    That La Barba Ricochet Crü Oscuro Robusto is tempting too.

Those are good

• CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:
    Anyway we can get some deals with brands like Micallef, Warped, Caldwell etc. etc?

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

La Historias are tempting

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

I find it odd, that you can open the daily deal 5 minutes after it switches and one of the deals is out of stock.
    Just seems strange that someone would list an out of stock item on the daily deal.
    If it were a popular cigar, I'd get that.
    Most times, I've grown to ignore the daily deal and it seems that days I do look, I run into this sort of thing.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a good price.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like those in the morning, picked up a box, not long ago.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭

Having a difficult time accessing the Daily Deal. Is it just me?

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭✭✭

Found it, it was just me.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    I find it odd, that you can open the daily deal 5 minutes after it switches and one of the deals is out of stock.
    Just seems strange that someone would list an out of stock item on the daily deal.
    If it were a popular cigar, I'd get that.
    Most times, I've grown to ignore the daily deal and it seems that days I do look, I run into this sort of thing.

Interesting, I figured they'd have replaced the deal or something by now. Maybe someone logged on and bought 500 boxes?
    My guess would be @VegasFrank . From what I gather, he'd finish those off on his way to work by New Years Day. Of course, I could be wrong.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@TheCigarChick, this is still showing out of stock and hasn't been replaced by another deal item. Dang.

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 320 admin

@Yakster - should be updated now. I let the person handling DCD know a switch-out needed to be made. Thanks!

@TheCigarChick said:
    @Yakster - should be updated now. I let the person handling DCD know a switch-out needed to be made. Thanks!

Thanks, I ssee the Nub Dub 460!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oxen are up at sb for a cool forty per roll....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Davidoff or Placensia Plasencia? ^^

Davidoff

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Nice lineup today

edited December 2020

2 thirds of that doesn't suck.... But be careful, the murcielago Price is for a fiver

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a good deal to be had on Norteno’s today. I’m Serious 🧐

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^not any more...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    ^^^not any more...

PM sent

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@peter4jc said:
    ^^^not any more...

PM sent

👀

• VisionVision Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

New release over at the batch.

Shhhhhhhhhh!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭✭✭

preferidos up today

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

diddit. Like I needed those. Wha's wrong with me?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain