Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Long dry spell on the CCOM DD.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is interesting since the DD is coming up snake eyes..

Davidoff Tasting Event
    Limited to just 99 participants, this purchase includes (1) Winston Churchill Robusto and (1) Winston Churchill The Late Hour, as well as access to a virtual seminar with Jeff Stone and $50 worth of rewards points to be used in the future.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/davidoff-winston-tasting-event?mc_cid=a46f65b7ee&mc_eid=70e445a90e

Pay 50 and get $50 in cash back. I guess the smokes are free.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    This is interesting since the DD is coming up snake eyes..

Davidoff Tasting Event
    Limited to just 99 participants, this purchase includes (1) Winston Churchill Robusto and (1) Winston Churchill The Late Hour, as well as access to a virtual seminar with Jeff Stone and $50 worth of rewards points to be used in the future.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/davidoff-winston-tasting-event?mc_cid=a46f65b7ee&mc_eid=70e445a90e

Pay 50 and get $50 in cash back. I guess the smokes are free.

Sort of, you would use that $50 towards more cigars and they daily do 15-40% off certain smokes so they wouldn’t be out a whole lot.

• Options

Win-win. I'm in.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Win-win. I'm in.

See you there, @VegasFrank

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Reward points ≠ Cash back

Never mind. Read it and reread again.
    As you were.

• Options

Exactly ^. I interpret it as SB will add 1000 rewards points into my account.

• Options

The Balmoral collaborations look tempting today. I have them in my cart. Let's see what they look like in there after work....

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do it, with one condition, and you know what that is.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@peter4jc said:
    Do it, with one condition, and you know what that is.

He sends half to you??

• Options

Camacho pre embargo for 10 a stick.

• Options

@timb

Haven’t seen the dark rituals in a while now.
    What about Amati robusto

• Options

CP has some father's day tenskies up. There's a few good deals over there.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    CP has some father's day tenskies up. There's a few good deals over there.

Bought the cults to try

• Options

I picked up a pack of those archetypes, among some other stuff....

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    I picked up a pack of those archetypes, among some other stuff....

I was eyeing those for the price. Still may pick up the last calls

• Options

Good price on the LGC Colleccion Reserves,

• Options

Barrel aged cohibas up? Always wondered about them but refused to pay that price for a non CC cohiba.

• Options
  • Options

DD is pretty good today, Oliva and MOW. LCs are on Sunday funday for 35 percent off too...today is a good day.

• Options
    edited June 2020

Is the Alec Bradley Project 40 worth going after?

• Options

Today's DD doesn't suck...thanks @timb!

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know there a few of you that like these.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buying freeze. Otherwise......

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

I don't buy cigars

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@0patience said:
    I'm in the doghouse.
    Cigars, a gun, truck parts, tools and a new washer and dryer.
    I spent until the boss lady said that was enough.
    And this time, she said it in a tone that I decided she might mean it. LOL!

So, (wait for it) you're in danger of running low?

If I were, I'd have some excuse to buy more cigars.
    4 packages in 4 days, I think she's on to me. :D

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reconquistas , remember when they were around $20?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Reconquistas , remember when they were around $20?

Still can get them around $20 on the bid sites