Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oliva V Melanio. I'm in.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Oliva V Melanio. I'm in.

Thanks for the heads up, Nick. That's a good price.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

Still four boxes, message if you can’t figure out who has them

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

Two left after mine. Hope you used the discount promo code brother!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope they are talkin about the deliverance. Btw Peter, I liked the Kristoff maduro.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great deal on those ^^^ Kristoffs 😂

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

@Usaf06 said:
    I hope they are talkin about the deliverance. Btw Peter, I liked the Kristoff maduro.

"Liked"

???

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Deliverance are gone now

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Been waiting on those Avo to hit the 22-25 range. CP had it last week but only as 10 and 20 packs.

A couple contenders

Man no kidding! I have to decide, not whether to purchase, but whether to purchase both. I'm going to need someone holding a puke bucket as I go through withdrawal like symptoms in trying not to buy both.

No no no NO

They were really raving about the Alec Bradley Coyol on this podcast. Just noticed this morning that they have the Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto on the CI Daily Deal. Do with this information what you want. (@vegasfrank)

@Yakster said:
    Listening to The Formula: Ralph Montero of Alec Bradley, while whacking weeds and edging grass. It's making me want to return to my box of puritos.

4/27/20 by Developing Palates

Web player: https://podplayer.net/?id=103446580
    Episode: https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/uhqikv/The-Formula-Ralph-Montero-Alec-Bradley.m4a

The Formula, as it relates to cigars, is a show focused on tobacco and the blending process. Each show will feature a guest or guests who are very knowledgeable about tobacco and can discuss the above topics in detail. On this episode of The Formula, we will sit down with Ralph Montero from Alec Bradley, to discuss various topics around tobacco as we also do some component tasting.

@Yakster said:
    They were really raving about the Alec Bradley Coyol on this podcast. Just noticed this morning that they have the Alec Bradley Coyol Robusto on the CI Daily Deal. Do with this information what you want. (@vegasfrank)

How big would the grain of salt be that you'd need to take along with their raving?

I don't remember exactly who was saying what but the grain of salt required for me for the Developing Palates crew is pretty small. I'll let you know what I think once I get these cigars.

Nice buying freeze

And I totally would have bit, but I already secured a tenski of illusione Rothschild for less than 40 bucks

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not bad today, Laranja's, San Lotanos, and Bueso Genesis. Pretty decent selection.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Not bad today, Laranja's, San Lotanos, and Bueso Genesis. Pretty decent selection.

Who do you think you are? Nick?

GOF

@Yakster said:
    GOTF

FIFY

Jumped on some overseas deals, hopefully customs doesn’t want to touch those boxes.