Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never noticed.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deal #1 is a great deal. Very good cigar with some age on it, in my opinion.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Daily deal triggers free shipping on your whole order. 
    Didn't work for me. I got a box from the daily deal and two fivers (not on the deal) and during checkout it would kick back to the shipping until I picked one that wasn't free.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Yakster said:
    Daily deal triggers free shipping on your whole order. 
    Didn't work for me. I got a box from the daily deal and two fivers (not on the deal) and during checkout it would kick back to the shipping until I picked one that wasn't free.

@deadman , Seems like that happened to me once, call them up and they'll make it right.  And make it work right.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Just got a box of 1948's, between COMC and promo code discount will come to <$45.00 delivered to my home.  That's a deal, to me.

:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I forget how much you can save when you stack specials.  

Well played, Amos. Well played.  

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Just got a box of 1948's, between COMC and promo code discount will come to <$45.00 delivered to my home.  That's a deal, to me.

:)
    Good choice.  I always keep a box of those on hand.  One of the most consistent cigars I've ever encountered. 
    Are you a Cameroon lover and fresh out of money?  Then DON'T check out the La Aurora Preferidos on todays DD.

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you a Cameroon lover and fresh out of money?  Then DON'T check out the La Aurora Preferidos on todays DD.
    Those are very good. 
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial robustos for four bucks a stick, fyi.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but I ordered 2 off yesterday's DD! I would have jumped, but I got a new car in July, and have to wait to see what the payments do to my budget! 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Yes, but I ordered 2 off yesterday's DD! I would have jumped, but I got a new car in July, and have to wait to see what the payments do to my budget! 
    Never say whoa in a hard pull.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @timb still can't get to the Daily Deal from the mobile site, and today I'm trying to buy the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial robustos and the free shipping is not showing up for some reason, even on my PC.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    I always order through an email to a rep, even in the Daily Deals. Even if it's the following day, they always take care of me! Generally have the product within 2 days. Ordered once online when they were having the issues, took 2 weeks!
    yakster - i tested from a couple phones and i can access DCD on the mobile.  Are you still having issues?  also, we can still hook you up with the Jaime's if you are interested - free shipping of course.  let me know!
    @timb, without switching to desktop view the screenshot below are the only links available from your promotions menu. I'm working with Andy on the order, thanks. 

Daily Cigar Deal now has its own slide, directly under the community option on the home page, to the left of Build Your Own Custom Sampler.
    Ah, found it. Home page and scroll down. 

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Honey and Dirty Rats on there today. Good stuff @timb!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Damn
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Mother of Cohiba @timb

Da Honey's will be getting my $$$'s

TYVM CCom

One hell of a deal on them.  

Here come the flippers get'm while they last fellas.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Good price on those Oliva MB3's. 

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well ****. 
    Man O War Little Devils at $2.50 a stick? Yes please.
    I ordered my 20!
    cbuck said:
    I ordered my 20!
    I was going to grab 20. I figured you'd be in for at least twice that lol
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sigh, I'm in for a tenner. Ccom makes it so easy/hard.
    @CharlieHeis New car payment started last month, gotta wait to see how that affects the budget! Otherwise I would have gone for 40 at least! I love those! Thanks 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh...

They do make such great drunk smokes....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...