Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Remember the past year pass

Comments

• CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Start your engines. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Pass routed from Chicago to Tennessee buy way of St Paul MN.

Thanks OBAMA!

Image result for Obama images

August 5, 2016 , 12:08 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

SAINT PAUL, MN 55121 

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in SAINT PAUL, MN 55121 on August 5, 2016 at 12:08 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

August 4, 2016 , 5:26 am

Departed USPS Facility

CHICAGO METRO HUB 

August 3, 2016 , 10:18 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

CHICAGO METRO HUB 

August 3, 2016 , 3:42 pm

Departed Post Office

LAKE ZURICH, IL 60047 

August 3, 2016 , 3:03 pm

Acceptance

LAKE ZURICH, IL 60047 

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not off to a great start.  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Well damn USPS! The mail ran very late. No pass but, instead they gave me a box from QVC addressed to a person named Shelly that lives a few streets over. I wonder if this Shelly person has the pass?

defeat agony vinko bogataj

Shows out for delivery, not delivered, there is hope yet.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Update: The pass arrived well after the usual mail run Saturday evening. Patrick already heard this story but,  It was not my regular mail guy. Substitute rural mail carriers have it rough sometimes having to run two routes in one day so, maybe that's what happened. The pass arrived un-damaged and I've picked my picks and put my puts. It will go back out tomorrow and I'll try to post pics and comments tonight.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you did just fine Bob and that looks more than fair to my eyes, nice puts and takes brother!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I believe you did a great job. I have a feeling that this is going to get crazy. Grab your popcorn the show is just beginning. 
    Damn Bob, that's way to many puts!  
    MOW badge received.
    Where do you find these?
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
     Patrickbrick said:
    Where do you find these?

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@tabako :)

item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 9:05 am on August 11, 2016 in ARLINGTON, WA 98223.
    Bob_Luken said:
    @tabako :)

item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 9:05 am on August 11, 2016 in ARLINGTON, WA 98223.
    Can we get a confirmation on a safe arrival @tabako
  • tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    My wife picked up the Mail on her way to the hospital to bring me home. Hadn't seen any of the thread since page 1 so it was a wonderful sight. What a line up! My contributions have been added and its on its way. 9405803699300292450255
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you're feeling better Glen!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Thank you for participating, I hope you found something you wanted to try.
    MOW badge received.
    edited August 2016
    I big box of cigars landed at my house today, didn't get much of a chance to take a look at all the cigars yet as I was too busy fixing the mailbox.  The box was a little dented but the cigars were no worse for wear, I picked up a replacement box at the PO today.

I'll be taking a closer look tomorrow to figure out my puts and takes and I'll be meeting up with Juinn on Saturday to hand off the pass and keep it moving down the list.

edited August 2016
    Took a look today but haven't finalized my takes yet.  Lots of great sticks in this pass.  Meet up with @jliu Saturday when he gets back in town to hand off the pass.

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Takes left, puts right, I hope I'm givin' as good as I get here.  I'll bring the pass to Juinn on Saturday and then it moves on down South.

those evilclown bands look wicked awesome!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

I was saving a stick for this pass, but forgot so I'm trading out my Luchador for the Chinese Finger Trap. image

Sweet! Thanks for playing Chris
    MOW badge received.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Got Das pass.  Takes on left puts on right.  That m80 is for Patrick so hands off!  (Sorry if that's ****). I'll send this back out Monday 

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great takes a puts Jiunn! Can't wait for this to make its way out here, thanks again Patrick for doing this very cool!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice @jliu and @Yakster