Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Remember the past year pass

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass is boxed up and will be flying in an hour, will post tracking number then :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Out to @Guitarded Tracking Number: 9505 5214 2642 6244 0003 11
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    ^^ I just ordered some, and will have them in time before the pass gets to me... ;)

All in good fun.  I have seen Patrick's coolers (plural) first hand, and can vouch, he is loaded with great smokes.  Wait, did I just say that out loud?.....
    I thought you told me he has an empty cooler. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Out for delivery to Guitarded
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a **** ton of pictures first, that way we can figure it out and "fix" the mess.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arrived today. Unfortunate damage to the Holy Lancero (pic below). I will try to get this out tomorrow or Monday at the latest.image
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like you have the poor thing on a hospital bed
    A little dirt never hurt
    Takes left, puts right. @Patrickbrick let me know if this is ok, and I will ship asap. 
    Thank you for including me in your pass. Love you man! image
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    **** ship it
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That HL is probably worth trying to fix, maybe find some donor leaf for a new cap?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    It is still smokeable, just hated to see damage to a vintage stick. The wrapper is cracked on the Tat also so I will sacrifice it by fire soon. 
    Going to @Stubble today, will post tracking #. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That works for me mike, ship away!  Thanks for playing.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Damn sorry to hear that looks like the PO was extra rough in shipping as they were golden when I shipped it. Sorry folks :(
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    **** ship it
    I don't know what I typed, but that was supposed to say just
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    9505511462526247021832  @Stubble to arrive Tuesday. 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Damn sorry to hear that looks like the PO was extra rough in shipping as they were golden when I shipped it. Sorry folks :(
    I think they play football with most of the stuff I get. Holes in boxes but the best is when you get a box that is crushed in the middle and has s big footprint on it   :/
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

To repair I've had good luck with a small paintbrush and pectin that you can get at the grocery store. Just picked some up as I have around a dozen I need to repair that split due to temp swings and bumping during the move this past summer. 
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys have no respect for cigars 
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
     <3 
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang another nice take and place. Just remember. AMERICA the F Up.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up Steve. I think I'll start rummaging through my stash to figure out what to pack for Patrick 
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

9505 5152 3762 6250 0085 00.  On the way to you Miguelito!  @Nolagizmo;

@Patrickbrick;  all this talk about you bombing me jolted my memory.  It is I that owe you Sir!!  9505 5152 3762 6250 0084 87

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH atta boy Snakekillah!