Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Remember the past year pass

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's amazing!  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    @WaterNerd it's on the way.  Sent usps priority.  You should get it in max 2 days 
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Picked up a few just for this box pass :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice @WaterNerd! @Wylaff was just talking about those last night.

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I look forward to it! Thanks Allan
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Damn, this is already getting out of hand, you all are crazy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Allan, great takes and puts!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    imageimage

Takes on the top, puts on the bottom. It's heading to @90+_Irishman today.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Dangit.  I wish I went after you
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice choices on both take and put
  • Options

• Options
    So psyched, thanks Wayne and thanks Patrick again ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Man Wayne that's some goodness all around, thanks for playing.  Hope everyone is having fun and getting new sticks.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Definitely. Thanks for hosting ;)

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's some goodies der...
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Pass received fine and looks great, will post takes and puts tomorrow and ship out on Wednesday, thanks again Patrick :)

Brett
  • Options
    Takes:

Puts:

Will send end this out tomorrow thanks a lot Patrick, pass is looking awesome was hard to narrow it all down!!!

Brett
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takes:

Puts:

Will send end this out tomorrow thanks a lot Patrick, pass is looking awesome was hard to narrow it all down!!!

Brett
    Please tell me that is not a Holy Lancero. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Thats a Holy Lance Candela with almost 3.5+ years on it... if that isn't liked I can easily put something else in. The others are Illusione Ultra with 2 years on it, Zino Make of LA with 2 yeas on it, Tat Mexican Experiment with 3 years on it, and Don Carlos with almost 2 years on it.

Brett
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo Mexican Experiment.  Me wanty that!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Great stuff Brett, was wondering how long the Hoyo would last.  Thanks for taking part, excellent puts my friend.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Great stuff Brett, was wondering how long the Hoyo would last.  Thanks for taking part, excellent puts my friend.
    No problem and thanks for having me, never had that Hoyo and never tried any CC with that secondary leaf band so wanted to give her a whirl and see what she is like. Thanks for having me brother and glad everything lines up. Will ship this out tomorrow to Michael @Guitarded

Brett
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    The good news is, by the time Patrick gets this back, he will finally have sticks worthy enough for your pass Brett.  :D:D:D:D
    Oh snap! Dayrun is throwing out the smack talk.
  • Options
    Rodney, words cannot describe how much those taste like ****!  That should be a published poem.  Sorry if anyone likes them, I do not mean to offend, but I do not enjoy.  Rodney, you are a great dude!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ I just ordered some, and will have them in time before the pass gets to me... ;)

All in good fun.  I have seen Patrick's coolers (plural) first hand, and can vouch, he is loaded with great smokes.  Wait, did I just say that out loud?.....
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293