Home General Discussion

Things I learned in Vherf.

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

That's cheating.

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

But it works! 5 minute job. No ladders. Win!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

“MacGyver, ninja like skills.” Lol. Great idea though.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Narcissist are real....

Things are about to get interesting...

You guys quit talking about me behind my back

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

@raidermike said:
    Narcissist are real....

How so? When he was talking while you were on, he was trying to offer advice to me, which is the opposite of narcissism, since he was trying to help someone else. You should log back on and let us know the issue man to man, instead of talking about people behind their back.

I still think this is about me

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fvking Frank

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

@raidermike said:
    Narcissist are real....

My first thought was, **** what did I do now. Surprised it wasn’t me this time, I’ll take it!

Careful there, whippersnapper... you don't want to lose your position and rank.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    I prefer BJs....just say'n.

I thought you like H.E.B.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

@peter4jc said:

@Stubble said:
    I prefer BJs....just say'n.

I thought you like H.E.B.

Wait...what are we talking about here?

I think it’s about plume on your stick

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

I learned tonight on vHerf that not everyone knows you can bookmark your favorite threads to be able to find them later. Just click on the empty star on the right of the discussion in the list of threads. The solid star in the first thread shows that I've bookmarked that one. I could click it again to remove the bookmark.

Then, when you want to find that thread again, you'll see the My Bookmarks on the right of the screen under activity (after you've bookmarked at least one thread) or if your zoomed in too much to see the menu pane on the right or on mobile you hit the hamburger button on the right (three horizontal lines) to bring up the menu and go to My Bookmarks.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only someone with 15k posts would know this. He said hamburger button, I’ll never unsee it.

Google's got my back.

Is the 3 dots the hotdog button, then?

Yeah, I don't believe in the hot dog button. That's just wrong.

Google doesn't back me up. Figures.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,835 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I learned tonight on vHerf that not everyone knows you can bookmark your favorite threads to be able to find them later. Just click on the empty star on the right of the discussion in the list of threads. The solid star in the first thread shows that I've bookmarked that one. I could click it again to remove the bookmark.

Then, when you want to find that thread again, you'll see the My Bookmarks on the right of the screen under activity (after you've bookmarked at least one thread) or if your zoomed in too much to see the menu pane on the right or on mobile you hit the hamburger button on the right (three horizontal lines) to bring up the menu and go to My Bookmarks.

You also get email notification if someone posts something new in the bookmark thread. At 94 I bet you keep you phone on silent. 😂

@deadman said:

You also get email notification if someone posts something new in the bookmark thread. At 94 I bet you keep you phone on silent. 😂

Naw, that'd be crazy, I edited my profile to disable email notifications for everything but PMs years ago.

edited May 2021

I read the nine dots Google uses to access Google Apps is called the Waffle button. Hmm. I'm used to working with developers and they love to come up with these strange names for everything.

https://ss64.com/bash/syntax-pronounce.html

...not in the vherf but on another zoom... @EgoBoundary has a man crush