Home General Discussion

Milwaukee, WI Summer Herf/Shizz Dinner

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they said!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump, just five more weeks.  Don't forget to bring your meers, briars, and cobs, @Patrickbrick needs some schooling on the art of pipe smoking.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just drink more, then i wont even notice.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room is booked.
    Awesome sauce!!!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Bump just three weeks to go!  I was thinking about food situation, I'm planning on bringing 24 1/3 pound burgers, will that be enough for Saturday?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    For Saturday? I will have brisket, pulled pork and some other goodies
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

That sounds great, I will also have some other items.  They can be grilled whenever.
    MOW badge received.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds great, I will also have some other items.  They can be grilled whenever.
    Sunday, for lunch.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Sounds good, is that amount enough?
    MOW badge received.
    Sounds good, is that amount enough?
    I would say 24 is plenty.

And I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but the 23rd is the fourth Friday in June.
    Three weeks four weeks, whatever, no one is looking forward to this thing anyway.
    MOW badge received.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only way I'll be able to make it is if they bump me off early. Which is always possible. Have to just wait and see. 
    OK folks we are getting close, I am excited are you?

We have decided to cook Friday and Saturday at Peters house.  What we are going to do is $5 a head per night.  If you are there both nights then $10 would be your cost to eat both nights.  Just 1 night then $5.  We will have all the food and utensils provided!

What I need to know from everybody is what nights you will be there so we can get a a handle on the food we need to have.  Please respond with what nights you will be there and how many people are with you (significant other).

@Peter4jc - Both nights - 2
    @Rolanddeshain
    @MVW67
    @Patrick - Both nights - 2
    @Wylaff
    @SkydiverD
    @Yakster
    @CharlieHeis
    @Avengethis - Both nights - 2
    @Usaf06
    @dirtdude -
    @TNBigfoot68 -
    @Guitarded -
    @Bob_Luken -
    @genareddog -
    @Rhamlin -

I know some of you guys are maybes but please respond if you have a more firm idea of where you are at.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So wish I can be there :( surgery on June 20th, in two weeks. I'll post pictures.
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also highly questionable as of now. I have surgery scheduled for June 27. I am also on the wait list so if there is a cancellation prior to then, I will go in immediately. Only way I can make it is if I don't have the surgery prior to. Honestly won't know until a couple days prior. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    I also forgot @Phil_from_Chicago are you coming?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there both nights.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Both nights with bells on!

Also if anybody that is not on the list wants to join in, sign up.  The more the merrier! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two for Saturday night.
    edited June 2017
    peter4jc - Both nights - 2
    @Rolanddeshain - 
    @MVW67 - 
    Patrickbrick - Both nights - 2
    wylaff - Both Nights - 1
    skydiverd - Maybe
    Yakster - Both Nights - 1
    Charlieheis - Both Nights - 1
    avengethis - Both nights - 2
    @Usaf06 - 
    @TNBigfoot68 -
    @Bob_Luken -
    @genareddog - Saturday - 2
    @Rhamlin -
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Put me in the smoking section, please. 

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both nights
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Usaf06 said:
    Both nights
    Nick wants to know what you're serving for breakfast.  ;-)
    Water
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I bring my own fork, or are utensils included? 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...