Home General Discussion
Options

Milwaukee, WI Summer Herf/Shizz Dinner

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the quote for that Saturday is "where's the clutch", I laughed yesterday when I got in my car to go to work.
    The pedals were tiny and about three inches apart. Like a manual Power Wheels. Not my fault one foot covered both pedals.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the quote for that Saturday is "where's the clutch", I laughed yesterday when I got in my car to go to work.
    The pedals were tiny and about three inches apart. Like a manual Power Wheels. Not my fault one foot covered both pedals.

In other words, perfectly sized for Patrick!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Our esteemed host roasting coffee. #theexcellentcup

I've been really enjoying the bag of coffee Peter gave out at the herf, excellent!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you like it my friend.  :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    There are few and far between that get to taste taste coffee as fresh roasted as you ladies and gentlemen were able to. I work for a coffee company and I do not get to partake in such freshness. There was a time that I received coffee a few days out from roasting and resting but they closed down the Elston Avenue Chicago plant many moons ago. I am glad all of your tastes and expectations were elevated and you never look at coffee the same way in the future. Everything else you drink will be compared to the experience you had at Peter's. Peace.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Finally cracked open this Scotch @Bob_Luken gifted me at the herf. He even complied with my dry-begging a couple of Tennessee Waltzes... What a guy, that Bob. 

Hope you enjoy both the fire and the firewater my friend. 
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was crazy, when I Wayne told me where he was I laughed, and told him that was 20 mins max away.  They ended up way closer here than at home.  Plus did anyone else notice how they sit the same?  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne's pop looks normal. Wayne's mama musta been the wild child.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    *Misspost*
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...