Home Non Cigar Related

Conversations with the wife.....share your stories.

13»

Comments

• ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All our conversations are usually one sided.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A customer called me just now.

Dude is 95 years old and still goes in to work at his law firm. Tried to retire, but the wife sent him back to work cause he was driving her crazy hanging round the house. So. Calls me from the law firm wants to order a box of 50 cigars & needs us to ship them to his office cause every time he buys cigars soon as the wife finds out she gives him hell. Wants him to stop smoking.

Wait. Let's rewind this back to the beginning: biddlybiddlybiddybleep

Dude is 95 years old. ...

So. In answer to the question "will she ever learn?"... no
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn it, golly gee willikers and shucks. The battery died in my hearing aid and I can't get any more for at least a month. Oh heck.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/gletscherschauspielhannibal?source=feed_text&story_id=10155170944938632

Not a conversation with my wife, but very proud of the work she does for this project.  All the choreography and an acting role in front of 8000 people. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give you a peek into my daily life. The riding mower had a pulley freeze up yesterday. So the wife is going to use the push mower. I come home to her showing me her bruised and swollen hand, talking about it got caught between the handle and the throttle bar. She keeps yelling at me to stop looking at her like that. And my response each time is "you know you could just stop squeezing the handle right"!  

1 hour ago:

Oh my gosh, thanks hon!

59 minutes ago:

Hey look! It's got a pad for your bad knees!

5 minutes ago:

What happenned..? :s