cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Don Rickles "the old hockey puck" dead at 90

RIP
    RIP Crapgame.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    I saw him live about 40 years ago at a local club and he was one funny basterd.
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    I saw him live about 40 years ago at a local club and he was one funny basterd.
    I always got a chuckle out of his humor.
  • Options
    No snow but a town just east of Cincinnati  got a couple on inches of quarter sized hail.

32° Saturday morning, 76° Sunday afternoon.  Weather roller coaster.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2hand-DAVE...   And may you have many, many more.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Yet another birthday.  Happy Birthday Dave.
  • Options

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy I got to see him at chanhasen. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGIF .... Starting out kinda harsh and peppery but seems to be stealing down after a few puffs. 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    TGIF .... Starting out kinda harsh and peppery but seems to be stealing down after a few puffs. 
    The 2000 rested are good.....kinda strong. ...but nice imo
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy I got to see him at chanhasen. 
    Sweet....I saw Rodney Dangerfeild there good spot
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!! Arf!!! Ashton Symmetry (gifted by the generous mutt) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!! Arf!!! Ashton Symmetry (gifted by the generous mutt) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF...  Let'Z burN this ****.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...WooF...  Let'Z burN this ****.
    I is ready. 
  • Options
    Oh, and Happy Birthday 2h Dave!!! 
  • Options
    @kckasper ... KC, Do you have an opinion on New Port Richey? Wifey's niece just bought a place there and paid really short money for it.
  • Options
    Pre-light draw was perfect on this Symmetry CG. Getting wonderful cedar, toast, spices and a bit of fruit from the start. 
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    @kckasper ... KC, Do you have an opinion on New Port Richey? Wifey's niece just bought a place there and paid really short money for it.
    Bianca's Dad lives in NPR. Many neighborhoods there were built in the 60s as retirement homes. Smaller homes on small lots. FIL Juan got his place dirt cheap 10 years ago. Not a bad area at all. I like it there. Quiet, low crime. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Pre-light draw was perfect on this Symmetry CG. Getting wonderful cedar, toast, spices and a bit of fruit from the start. 
    Draw was a little tight from the start but opened up.  Some cinnamon/nutmeg spices moving in.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Bianca's Dad lives in NPR. Many neighborhoods there were built in the 60s as retirement homes. Smaller homes on small lots. FIL Juan got his place dirt cheap 10 years ago. Not a bad area at all. I like it there. Quiet, low crime. 
    Thanks KC, She's trying to get us interested in  the area,  but I want something further south and close to the gulf. I really like the Bonita area.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Draw was a little tight from the start but opened up.  Some cinnamon/nutmeg spices moving in.
    Just getting into the middle third, cedar changing to oak, spices increasing, and that roasted nut flavor coming through. Very creamy too. Thank you Craig, great way to start off a Friday evening.
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    kckasper said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Thanks KC, She's trying to get us interested in  the area,  but I want something further south and close to the gulf. I really like the Bonita area.
    I'm with you, much prefer Bonita Springs over NPR, being much further south. I'd like to live in Islamorada, in the middle Keys, Lower Matecumbe to be exact. I'm just too old and tired to move. Plus I can't be that far away from my baby Valentina.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Just getting into the middle third, cedar changing to oak, spices increasing, and that roasted nut flavor coming through. Very creamy too. Thank you Craig, great way to start off a Friday evening.
    Glad your Enjoying.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Glad your Enjoying.
    Every single puff! Exhilarating cigar! Thanks again.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    kckasper said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    I'm with you, much prefer Bonita Springs over NPR, being much further south. I'd like to live in Islamorada, in the middle Keys, Lower Matecumbe to be exact. I'm just too old and tired to move. Plus I can't be that far away from my baby Valentina.
    An added plus is that Bonita is a shorter drive to your porch!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Glad your Enjoying.
    Every single puff! Exhilarating cigar! Thanks again.
    My pleasure KC.
  • Options
    ...Reds vs Cards going here.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Yankees-Orioles here. LAdC Rothschild up next. Ashton Symmetry was magnificent!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    TruDog said:
    Tucker Barnhart…  Knew I didn't make that name up.
  • Options
    Oliva Serie V double toro.  Need to get me some Figurado's.