Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    ...Reds vs Cards going here.
    Tucker Barnhart…  Knew I didn't make that name up.
    ...Or Scooter Gennett.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva Serie V double toro.  Need to get me some Figurado's.
    Evening Mikey!
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Or Scooter Gennett.
    Mixed up the baseball player with the football player.  Evening TruDog.  And you are too.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey!
    Hey KC.  Beautiful looking day but cold and windy.  Frost warning tonight.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Or Scooter Gennett.
    Mixed up the baseball player with the football player.  Evening TruDog.  And you are too.
    ..."Indeed"...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey!
    Had a cold front move through last night. Still 74°F on the porch, but supposed to drop into the low 60s overnight. I might freeze to death! It's April! WTF?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey!
    Had a cold front move through last night. Still 74°F on the porch, but supposed to drop into the low 60s overnight. I might freeze to death! It's April! WTF?
    ...Brrrrrr....
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey!
    76° by Sunday so GFY! we be warmer!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey!
    Warming up to near 80°F tomorrow, so I might not die after all.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey!
    Warming up to near 80°F tomorrow, so I might not die after all.
    70 here tomorrow then back to the 50's
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Smoker Goin Rib's on the menu. .....driving range for fun and profit. ...senior men's league this year...finished up Opie Taylor x. ....twins  4-0....first time since 87....lol...vikings where 5-0.....congrats to old.banter for 102 pages. .....sweet

• Options
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Oyam123 said:
    Nice photograph Oy.  A seegar still life.  How's that Cedros?
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bad idea to keep onions with bananas. They make them ripen over quickly.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:

Had one of those last night.  Opened up like a stripper in the last third.  Very disappointing.
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Oyam123 said:

Had one of those last night.  Opened up like a stripper in the last third.  Very disappointing.
    Sheesh!  Trying to earn you an awesome badge.
  • Options
    Hey 2 hand and cb.....thong weather here 
  • Options
    Badgers. ..we don't need any stinking badges. ...102 pages.....good job guys job guys 
  • Options
    glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Howdy, all! Been moving into the new place all two weeks home! Also, no smoking in the new place! Wardens' law! No covered porch yet, so posting and smoking outside is kind of a chore. I will get used to it, I guess. Hope all of you are doing well. 

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

• Options
    glassken said:
    Howdy, all! Been moving into the new place all two weeks home! Also, no smoking in the new place! Wardens' law! No covered porch yet, so posting and smoking outside is kind of a chore. I will get used to it, I guess. Hope all of you are doing well. 
    Hey Ken tried calling a few days ago. I see this time you have a legitimate reason for avoiding me. Hope you enjoy the new home, did ya get out of the hood? 
  • Options

Wylaff said:
    It's a bad idea to keep onions with bananas. They make them ripen over quickly.
    Son platanos I'm trying to get them over ripe.
  • Options
    CB the MF Cedric's is good. Very smooth, even got a bit of a cocoa mid way. Still working on it, slow burn, just starting the last 1/3. To stripper yet.
  • Options
    Burning and burning
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    CB the MF Cedric's is good. Very smooth, even got a bit of a cocoa mid way. Still working on it, slow burn, just starting the last 1/3. To stripper yet.
    Thanks Dave.  Got a fiver of each vitola just hit the porch.  Seem to be big favs of the Squawk and Arf brothers.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Burning and burning
    Got them limbs, twigs, and branches there Oy.  Spring cleanup.
  • Options
    glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    Hey Ken tried calling a few days ago. I see this time you have a legitimate reason for avoiding me. Hope you enjoy the new home, did ya get out of the hood? 
    Oyam, I am out in the Country now! I need to program your number, because I did not see it, and I thought I updated all of my numbers. Yes, we are not in the old house--a brand new double wide trailer! I am officially trailer trash now. But, that home is also temporary--I am going to build a 2 story log home right next to it! I'm planning on pourN the slab in a couple months. 

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

• Options
    glassken said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    Oyam, I am out in the Country now! I need to program your number, because I did not see it, and I thought I updated all of my numbers. Yes, we are not in the old house--a brand new double wide trailer! I am officially trailer trash now. But, that home is also temporary--I am going to build a 2 story log home right next to it! I'm planning on pourN the slab in a couple months. 
    Trailer Trash Ken!  Log home will make you Rustic Ken.
  • Options
    glassken said:
    Need to get that covered porch in first thing.