Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    glassken said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    Howdy, all! Been moving into the new place all two weeks home! Also, no smoking in the new place! Wardens' law! No covered porch yet, so posting and smoking outside is kind of a chore. I will get used to it, I guess. Hope all of you are doing well. 
    Hey Ken tried calling a few days ago. I see this time you have a legitimate reason for avoiding me. Hope you enjoy the new home, did ya get out of the hood? 
    Oyam, I am out in the Country now! I need to program your number, because I did not see it, and I thought I updated all of my numbers. Yes, we are not in the old house--a brand new double wide trailer! I am officially trailer trash now. But, that home is also temporary--I am going to build a 2 story log home right next to it! I'm planning on pourN the slab in a couple months. 
    Hey Ken, some of them trailers are super nice. 
  • Options

2H the cedros ended with a BANG!
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Oyam123 said:

An exploding seegar?  Splittin' and crackin'…
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    Howdy, all! Been moving into the new place all two weeks home! Also, no smoking in the new place! Wardens' law! No covered porch yet, so posting and smoking outside is kind of a chore. I will get used to it, I guess. Hope all of you are doing well. 
    Hey Ken tried calling a few days ago. I see this time you have a legitimate reason for avoiding me. Hope you enjoy the new home, did ya get out of the hood? 
    Oyam, I am out in the Country now! I need to program your number, because I did not see it, and I thought I updated all of my numbers. Yes, we are not in the old house--a brand new double wide trailer! I am officially trailer trash now. But, that home is also temporary--I am going to build a 2 story log home right next to it! I'm planning on pourN the slab in a couple months. 
    Hey Ken, some of them trailers are super nice. 
    A manufactured home…
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hey ken....I can't afford a double wide.....chick's dig em....I'm a single wide .....cheap living fo the single oz......mo money fir hookers and good cee-gars
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  DC JC (gifted by the Portsmouth hound) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  DC JC (gifted by the Portsmouth hound) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF...  Let'Z do this.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Let'Z do this.
    Squawk!  Squawk!! Arf!!!  Burning here. 
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:

An exploding seegar?  Splittin' and crackin'…
    BurniN a V here.
  • Options
    Pre-light draw on the DC JC was excellent. Oak, floral notes and sweet cookie dough from the start. Burn a bit uneven, but within the acceptable range.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Pre-light draw on the DC JC was excellent. Oak, floral notes and sweet cookie dough from the start. Burn a bit uneven, but within the acceptable range.
    Really enjoy the Floral/Citrus notes this cigar has.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Really enjoy the Floral/Citrus notes this cigar has.
    Spices kicking in now in the middle third. Burn getting more even now. 
  • Options
    Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Sobremesa Short Robusto.  A Steve Saka seegar.
  • Options
    glassken said:
    Oyam123 said:
    glassken said:
    Evening GK! Nice to see you back on.
  • Options
    glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Evening, KC. I'll probably be on more when I get a porch! I smoke in a lawn chair and sometimes in my truck! I am so used to my smoke room on Carter St. Oh well. I'll be getting the whole top floor when I build!

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

• Options
    MF Cervantes (gifted by mutt) fired up. Pour'N.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Burn'N and Pour'N.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Burn'N and Pour'N.
    Mine is perfect in all areas. Great flavors, great construction, perfect burn and draw. Thank you TD!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Burn'N and Pour'N.
    Mine is perfect in all areas. Great flavors, great construction, perfect burn and draw. Thank you TD!
    Yea Buddy, no complaints here as well.
  • Options
    Barrett-Jackson More Money than Brains Palm Beach FL auction on. I grew up with 60s Muscle Cars. They were fast in a straight line, but they were junk. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Barrett-Jackson More Money than Brains Palm Beach FL auction on. I grew up with 60s Muscle Cars. They were fast in a straight line, but they were junk. 
    Are you THAT OLD?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Are you THAT OLD?
    Yes. I sold my stock in Buggy Whip Inc. when the Model T was first introduced.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Are you THAT OLD?
    Yes. I sold my stock in Buggy Whip Inc. when the Model T was first introduced.
    ClassiC...
  • Options
    A 1961 VW Micro-Bus sold for $265,000. Definitely more $ than Brains. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Thats insane.   
  • Options
    KC checking out the beach back in the day.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Thats insane.   
    But it was a 23 window bus. And a whopping 36 hp. 0-60 mph in 1/2 hr.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Thats insane.   
    But it was a 23 window bus. And a whopping 36 hp. 0-60 mph in 1/2 hr.
    ...Well, in that case it was a Steal.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Room 101 San Andres with a KBS, nice chocolaty smoke an brew. Evening all. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Room 101 San Andres with a KBS, nice chocolaty smoke. Evening all. 
    Evening Yakster.