Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this cigar mutt! It is always a real treat to enjoy one with you. Thanks again. Got the annual maintenance done on the Road King in preparation for the KWPR. Just need to do a wash and wax then put on the long distance seat. 
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening my lovelies... thank you lil pup 😁
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Love this cigar mutt! It is always a real treat to enjoy one with you. Thanks again. Got the annual maintenance done on the Road King in preparation for the KWPR. Just need to do a wash and wax then put on the long distance seat. 
    KC, my pleasure as always.  Hope you all have some great weather for the trek.  When you taking off to the Keys?
  • Options
    Buttered toast then fresh baked bread flavors now. 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    HoLA at ya T....Smile'N.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    HoLA at ya T....Smile'N.
    I'm like Batman only better.. all you have to do is call my name and BOOM here I am...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Straight up.  And I do love the cinnamon notes this cigar sneaks in.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    The cinnamon is too subtle for me, nutty with a hint of white pepper 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    KC, my pleasure as always.  Hope you all have some great weather for the trek.  When you taking off to the Keys?
    Heading down 7:00am Tuesday Sept 11. I'll be on the Road King, but once again, due to her health issues, B will be following in the truck. She might never be able to ride her bike again. But she'll be on the back of my RK when we are in KW. 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening T! Glad you could join in with this marvelous cigar.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening T! Glad you could join in with this marvelous cigar.
    I couldn't miss out on a herf with my 2 favorite peeps!!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Heading down 7:00am Tuesday Sept 11. I'll be on the Road King, but once again, due to her health issues, B will be following in the truck. She might never be able to ride her bike again. But she'll be on the back of my RK when we are in KW. 
    Bless her Heart.   Glad you two are gonna keep RoCK'N.
  • Options
    And just on a Whim.  I'm guessing "Our Boy" is holding a Purse at some kinda Labor Day Sale....?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    And just on a Whim.  I'm guessing "Our Boy" is holding a Purse at some kinda Labor Day Sale....?
    He was creeping a little bit ago 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    He was creeping a little bit ago 
    ...cigarbreath...?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    But he has that bionic shoulder now.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    But he has that bionic shoulder now.
    BrO, is a fine-tuned Machine, even though MSG had to consume all his Free Whiskey shots...just say'N.
  • Options
    UC seZ hello UCLA we came to play.
  • Options
    ....Pour'N...  
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning, all, enjoying a Flor de Selva Robusto  5.0" x 49 from @kckasper with early morning coffee on the man patio with the herf dog Earl and some Johnny Cash, nice cigar, TYVM KC.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Good morning, all, enjoying a Flor de Selva Robusto  5.0" x 49 from @kckasper with early morning coffee on the man patio with the herf dog Earl and some Johnny Cash, nice cigar, TYVM KC.

...those are TasTy.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunday movies 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Sunday movies 
    Thought ya could at least afford a Color TV oY.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Sunday movies 
    Thought ya could at least afford a Color TV oY.
    Key Largo, 1948.  Some outside shots filmed at the Caribbean Club, mm 103 in Key Largo.  99.5% of the movie was filmed in a Hollywood studio, but the CC  has a huge sign out front claiming the movie was filmed there.  Place is a dump, but has lots of character.  They clean the rest rooms once a year whether they need it or not. 
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Padron 1964 Anniversary Superior (gifted by the generous Portsmouth pup) punched and ready.  Pour'N.  No Flossie's today, rained all day.  Tropical wave going to move over S FL in a couple hours dumping even more rain. 

• Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Padron 1964 Anniversary Superior (gifted by the generous Portsmouth pup) punched and ready.  Pour'N.  No Flossie's today, rained all day.  Tropical wave going to move over S FL in a couple hours dumping even more rain. 

....Let'Z do diZ.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hey dog....since I cleaned stall #2 last year. ..I'm retired now ....your still union......start scrubbing  💩🚽.....labor day....😙..love to bro dog......high to KC  also. ....d4 smoldering

• Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:

....Let'Z do diZ.
    Do what?  Oh, the Padron.  Good idea. 
  • Options
    Evening Ozbone! 
  • Options