Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Good race tonight KC....my favorite. ....lurk mode.....have fun 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey dog....since I cleaned stall #2 last year. ..I'm retired now ....your still union......start scrubbing  💩🚽.....labor day....😙..love to bro dog......high to KC  also. ....d4 smoldering

....not a problem.  Been cleaning all weekend, might as well clean this Hole as well.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cedar, cocoa, and pepper right from the start with the Padron 64. Smooth as silk. Thanks again CraigDog!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Cedar, cocoa, and pepper right from the start with the Padron 64. Smooth as silk. Thanks again CraigDog!
    KC, my pleasure.  Glad your Enjoy'N as well.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Sunday movies 
    Thought ya could at least afford a Color TV oY.
    Key Largo, 1948.  Some outside shots filmed at the Caribbean Club, mm 103 in Key Largo.  99.5% of the movie was filmed in a Hollywood studio, but the CC  has a huge sign out front claiming the movie was filmed there.  Place is a dump, but has lots of character.  They clean the rest rooms once a year whether they need it or not. 
    Thought of you KC when it came on. First time I’ve seen it. Good old movie, and I was surprised at the pro Seminole views of the stars and producers. Oh and the gangster constantly had a cigar in his mouth. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Sunday movies 
    Thought ya could at least afford a Color TV oY.
    Key Largo, 1948.  Some outside shots filmed at the Caribbean Club, mm 103 in Key Largo.  99.5% of the movie was filmed in a Hollywood studio, but the CC  has a huge sign out front claiming the movie was filmed there.  Place is a dump, but has lots of character.  They clean the rest rooms once a year whether they need it or not. 
    Thought of you KC when it came on. First time I’ve seen it. Good old movie, and I was surprised at the pro Seminole views of the stars and producers. Oh and the gangster constantly had a cigar in his mouth. 
    Johnny Rocco was played by Edward G. Robinson. We still stop at the CC every once in a while. Cheap drink prices and a magnificent view. Got some funny stories about that place from 35-40 years ago.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Pour'N here too. No school for Vali tomorrow, don't have to wake up at 5:00am.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Nice...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Nice...
    Going to finish up getting the Road King ready for the KWPR tomorrow.  Bittersweet, just getting the RK ready and not the Sporty too, but B can't ride her bike with her health issues. She will jump on the back of my RK in KW though.  Small consolation.  
  • Options

• Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Nice...
    Going to finish up getting the Road King ready for the KWPR tomorrow.  Bittersweet, just getting the RK ready and not the Sporty too, but B can't ride her bike with her health issues. She will jump on the back of my RK in KW though.  Small consolation.  
    ....Yo, that makes me Smile.  You and B on one Bike.  DiG yaZ.
  • Options
    Padron 64 was marvelous mutt, thanks again.  MF El Centurian punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Padron 64 was marvelous mutt, thanks again.  MF El Centurian punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    my Pleasure KC...  Let'Z Pour and BurN.
  • Options
    Pour'N and burn'N. 
  • Options
    Hope I'm not boring everyone with bike photos.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Not at aLL.  
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Not at aLL.  
    Yo, at least ya ain't holding a Purse at some KindA Labor Day Sale...roCk wiFF me.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Not at aLL.  
    I'm just jonesing for the KWPR. There wasn't one last year because of Hurricane Irma. I've ridden the PCH, Blue Ridge Pkwy, and the Skyline Drive, but the Overseas Hey to KW is the most beautiful ride ever. 
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Not at aLL.  
    Yo, at least ya ain't holding a Purse at some KindA Labor Day Sale...roCk wiFF me.
    Let’z go ShoPPiNg!
  • Options
    Boomer Sooner!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Love bike pics, I ride myself. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Not at aLL.  
    Let’z go ShoPPiNg!
    Evening Mikey!
  • Options
    Mi Querida SakaKhan.  Another tasty smoke from Steve Saka and Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust Cigars.
  • Options
    Mi Querida SakaKhan.  Another tasty smoke from Steve Saka and Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust Cigars.
    Anyone else looking forward to his new Sin Compromiso?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening 90+! What do you ride?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening to you too 😉

I ride a 1985 Kawi GPz750 That I’ve partially rebuilt and restored. She’s a survivor and has only 19k original miles. I ride mostly with HD’s and V-Twins though with the Colorado Bikers. 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Not at aLL.  
    Let’z go ShoPPiNg!
    ...MikeY yo got me Smile'N....
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening to you too 😉

I ride a 1985 Kawi GPz750 That I’ve partially rebuilt and restored. She’s a survivor and has only 19k original miles. I ride mostly with HD’s and V-Twins though with the Colorado Bikers. 
    Nice! My aging back couldn't handle a go-faster like that. '03 100th Anniversary Road King here. '01 Sporty Hugger for B. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening to you too 😉

....90 yo be roLL'n...Yo.