• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Gotta love ordering chineezze food over the phone......woof dog
    Get the 69 with no MSG
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    @Stubble....   Don't never F with my crew unless you can back it Little Boy.
    We all crew! Yes we have cliques but at the end of the day we ALL crew. Just sayin
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Wtf is wrong with you? Crew??? You ain't got $h!t. Why you calling out steve when he was complimenting the girl ya dumb ass. Get your **** straight before calling people out.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Cb.....my toilet flap is leaking. .......how are U.....damn....good time for a nub eh?
    One word - cork.  Just sayin’…
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    TruDog said:
    Wtf is wrong with you? Crew??? You ain't got $h!t. Why you calling out steve when he was complimenting the girl ya dumb ass. Get your **** straight before calling people out.
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    TruDog said:
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.
    I think we can chop it up to a misunderstanding. You are all a stand up bunch. 
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  QyH Petit Quintero with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    GS by Jackie Bradley Jr for the Fred Sox!!!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Damn, looks like I missed some fireworks from late Sat/early Sunday.  Or thereabouts.  Guessing it was some carry-over from another thread.  That's what I get for reading Valentina a bedtime story then falling asleep with her.  Then again, youse are always going to be adults, and she'll never be 5 again. 
    Amen.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    El Baton Double Toro.  Ah Corojo and you too Paul.  Lost touch with too many brothers.  Used do a box split on those original 40 count boxes of EB’s.  One of the few Nicaraguan puros with a corojo wrapper.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Damn, looks like I missed some fireworks from late Sat/early Sunday.  Or thereabouts.  Guessing it was some carry-over from another thread.  That's what I get for reading Valentina a bedtime story then falling asleep with her.  Then again, youse are always going to be adults, and she'll never be 5 again. 
    Amen.
    Evening Mikey! Do you still read bedtime stories to Madeline and Charlotte? 
  • Options
    El Baton Double Toro.  Ah Corojo and you too Paul.  Lost touch with too many brothers.  Used do a box split on those original 40 count boxes of EB’s.  One of the few Nicaraguan puros with a corojo wrapper.
    Do they still make 40 ct boxes of EBs?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    That's precious, moments like those can't be topped (...but ya have to be awake to experience them 😆) speaking of... I feel like we're LONG overdue for a photo update of that lil beauty... just sayin
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    That's precious, moments like those can't be topped (...but ya have to be awake to experience them 😆) speaking of... I feel like we're LONG overdue for a photo update of that lil beauty... just sayin
    If it's OK with you, I can get your # from mutt and send a photo now and then.  Don't want to bore everyone to tears here with posting Vali and Lily Ya Ya pix on a cigar forum. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    If it's OK with you, I can get your # from mutt and send a photo now and then.  Don't want to bore everyone to tears here with posting Vali and Lily Ya Ya pix on a cigar forum. 
    Hehe I understand.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Jose L. Piedra Nacionales with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    How else are us UOTL to keep up with the nieces?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    How else are us UOTL to keep up with the nieces?
    Evening Mikey! You twisted my arm. I'll still post an occasional photo of the babies. But you need to do the same.
  • Options
    Cb has never posted a pic that I've seen... Ante-up Mikey!
  • Options
    Anyone watching Fred Sox-Astros? Joe West has more chins than a Chinese phone book.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Yeah, we need to see Madeline and Charlotte!
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Tru dat.  Just never took up the habit.   Evening Trish.  First freeze warning for tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Yeah, we need to see Madeline and Charlotte!
    Well seeing as how you asked so nicely…  Now to find the latest.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Tru dat.  Just never took up the habit.   Evening Trish.  First freeze warning for tomorrow.
    Evening  CB, that sounds amazing! Had a good 2 days of sweater weather here, just enough to get me sick lol. 
  • Options

Tasty, tasty
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:

Tasty, tasty
    Unfiltered beers can be tasty. Enjoy!

• Options
    Trish said:

Tasty, tasty
    With that many choices, gotta find something you like.  Course if you finish ‘em all up, anything will taste good.  Just sayin’…
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    Trish said:

Tasty, tasty
    With that many choices, gotta find something you like.  Course if you finish ‘em all up, anything will taste good.  Just sayin’…
    When you finish then up that's when you order the 2nd flight... 😁