Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

Tasty, tasty
    With that many choices, gotta find something you like.  Course if you finish ‘em all up, anything will taste good.  Just sayin’…
    When you finish then up that's when you order the 2nd flight... 😁
    Earth to Major Trish.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

Tasty, tasty
    With that many choices, gotta find something you like.  Course if you finish ‘em all up, anything will taste good.  Just sayin’…
    When you finish then up that's when you order the 2nd flight... 😁
    Earth to Major Trish.
    Believe me,  if I could jet set right now I wouldn't hesitate..lol
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Ha... HaPPy ThirsTY Thursday.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening folks!
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    TruDog said:
    @Stubble....   Don't never F with my crew unless you can back it Little Boy.
    Wtf is wrong with you? Crew??? You ain't got $h!t. Why you calling out steve when he was complimenting the girl ya dumb ass. Get your **** straight before calling people out.
    Grrr.... Hey Gladys Kravitz, mind yo own damn Buziness.  No one said sh-it to you.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Usaf06 said:
    TruDog said:
    @Stubble....   Don't never F with my crew unless you can back it Little Boy.
    Wtf is wrong with you? Crew??? You ain't got $h!t. Why you calling out steve when he was complimenting the girl ya dumb ass. Get your **** straight before calling people out.
    Grrr.... Hey Gladys Kravitz, mind yo own damn Buziness.  No one said sh-it to you.
    take a lap, your not even worth it 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Trying to decide what to fire up.  Pour'N.  Anyone want to see pix of my babies at the Pumpkin Patch from this afternoon?  
  • Options
    OK, that does it.  I'm posting a photo of 4 Granddaughters and a Niece from the ice cream parlor last night. So there!!! 
  • Options
    OK, you asked for it.  I've only just begun.  Pumpkin Patch next.  And let this be a lesson to you all. You f*ck with the bull, you get the babies.   . 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    OK, you asked for it.  I've only just begun.  Pumpkin Patch next.  And let this be a lesson to you all. You f*ck with the bull, you get the babies.   . 
    Awe sweet... now where's the pumpkin patch pics... don't threaten me with a good time!!!
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Awe sweet... now where's the pumpkin patch pics... don't threaten me with a good time!!!
    L to R top, Savannah 11, Tyena 16, bottom, niece Jezebelle 7, Lily Ya Ya 2, and Valentina 5.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    L to R top, Savannah 11, Tyena 16, bottom, niece Jezebelle 7, Lily Ya Ya 2, and Valentina 5.
    Absolutely beautiful girls! 
  • Options
    I said I was not going to do this Trish, but when the gauntlet is thrown down, I had no choice but to pick it up. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    I said I was not going to do this Trish, but when the gauntlet is thrown down, I had no choice but to pick it up. 
    I love it KC!!! Fall is my favorite season. Looks like the girls were having fun. 
  • Options

• Options
    Oh, and btw, G O Reserva Blanc Corona and pour'N.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening KC , T
  • Options
    Evening DM
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Evening KC , T
    Evening dm! Had enough of the baby pix yet? I have a lot more, but I'll save them for threats to get BOTL out of the woodwork.
  • Options
    I have a very long fuse, but my patience is being tested. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    I have a very long fuse, but my patience is being tested. 
    Sounds like there's a story to tell there...spill it sir...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    deadman said:
    Evening KC , T
    Evening dm! Had enough of the baby pix yet? I have a lot more, but I'll save them for threats to get BOTL out of the woodwork.
    Looks like you gonna have to post those baby pics 
  • Options
    Enough is enough.  You all earned this.  Yes, it's pumpkin painting.  And I'm not done.  I'm going over to the live chat thread and pointing my tablet at 2 year old Lily Ya Ya when she's throwing a 130 decibel hissy fit. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Enough is enough.  You all earned this.  Yes, it's pumpkin painting.  And I'm not done.  I'm going over to the live chat thread and pointing my tablet at 2 year old Lily Ya Ya when she's throwing a 130 decibel hissy fit. 
    So is that where the birds get it from? Hehehe 
  • Options
    I got twins, double the hissy fit. 😂
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Earplugs? Hehehe twins require patience glad I stopped at 1😆
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Umbrella Cockatoos like J &R can screech at 135 decibels, as can Moluccan  Cockatoos.  Loudest birds on earth.   
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Twins?  How old? 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Umbrella Cockatoos like J &R can screech at 135 decibels, as can Moluccan  Cockatoos.  Loudest birds on earth.   
    I would love to have a grey but way too much work.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    deadman said:
    Earplugs? Hehehe twins require patience glad I stopped at 1😆
    Would have helped, think I am particularly def now