Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    So I will admit that I try those sparkling water "Adult beverages " today for the first time.  While they suck in flavor they do pack a little punch.. or it could have been the sun,  dehydration, exhaustion and the IPA's I mixed after HAHAHA 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Buckeyes looking a bit flat so far. Hmm.
    More like Pitiful.  Purdue is fired up and playing Excellent.
    ...and They deserved to get beat badly.  A sad display being at #2.  Pour'N.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    So I will admit that I try those sparkling water "Adult beverages " today for the first time.  While they suck in flavor they do pack a little punch.. or it could have been the sun,  dehydration, exhaustion and the IPA's I mixed after HAHAHA 
    ...and the problem?
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:

It's been a minute since I've had one
    You captured an orb in your photo.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:

Hahaha no it's a light in the distance. But I used to ghost hunt have some really cool pics and stories 😉
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:

Hahaha no it's a light in the distance. But I used to ghost hunt have some really cool pics and stories 😉
    I don’t want to know.....spooky stuff 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    ...and the problem?   "Kiki"

• Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:

I don’t want to know.....spooky stuff 
    ....Yo Oy... where ya hang'N in Colorado?
  • Options
    ...Pour'N....
  • Options
    ....ParTay... call in da CoP (long pants its ChiLLy here)....WiNK....   
  • Options
    ....The Gap Band Early in da Morning....
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Da Browns are still being da Browns.
  • Options
    I didn't know you were a Browns fan
  • Options
    ....da CloWns in OT.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Packers tied the bye in ot. .....lol
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
     Oh funny guy ...
  • Options

So I brought home this beauty his mouth opens when it howls and the eyes light up,  Blu ran up on him the first time then hid behind me. Big ol scary pitbull  hehehe 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Cheese wiz for all the cheerleaders..( limburger)....that's what packer chickens smell like...SMOKING AND JOKING. ....Cuban d4 victory smoke burning. ...hello old banter dudes later 

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Cheese wiz for all the cheerleaders..( limburger)....that's what packer chickens smell like...SMOKING AND JOKING. ....Cuban d4 victory smoke burning. ...hello old banter dudes later 

Cheese wiz was your favorite of all time.  I am guessing on that boat of yours it can be found stock piled next to the cans of Spam. Lol
  • Options
    Trish said:

So I brought home this beauty his mouth opens when it howls and the eyes light up,  Blu ran up on him the first time then hid behind me. Big ol scary pitbull  hehehe 
    .....pssT, ya suppose to cut the tag off.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter found a detached head from this one at Home Depot and bought that at a discount.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Punch Punch punched (nice alliteration, if I do say so myself) and pour'N. 
  • Options
    Trish said:

J & R would love climbing around on that!
  • Options
    If anyone is interested, even though it is not marked on any US Calendars, today is Trafalgar Day.  The 213th Anniversary of Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson's defeat of the combined French/Spanish fleet off Cape Trafalgar, Spain.  A really big day in Great Britain.  Nelson died during the battle, and his body was preserved in a cask of rum for the return trip to Portsmouth, England. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    If anyone is interested, even though it is not marked on any US Calendars, today is Trafalgar Day.  The 213th Anniversary of Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson's defeat of the combined French/Spanish fleet off Cape Trafalgar, Spain.  A really big day in Great Britain.  Nelson died during the battle, and his body was preserved in a cask of rum for the return trip to Portsmouth, England. 
    ....Yes Cap'N.
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Shot by a French marine from the tops.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Shot by a French marine from the tops.
    That is correct.  Nelson was boinking Lady Emma Hamilton, wife of Lord Hamilton, the British Ambassador to Naples, in the Hamilton estate, right under the eyes of her husband, for years.  When the scandal finally was coming into view, Nelson put on all his gaudy medals hoping to get shot on the quarter deck of the HMS Victory, thus dying a hero, and not having to face humiliation because of the affair. 
  • Options
    And most of you probably think that history is boring.  Not so.  Did you know that all of those "George Washington Slept Here" historical sites in Northern NJ and Eastern Pennsylvania were all owned by attractive young widows?  The Ford Mansion in Morristown NJ is just one example. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Well being that one of my ancestors was Colonel of the Spanish army I'll leave it off the calendar. Hehehe 
  • Options
    Smoking a gift. Gurkha but not bad.