I'm very proud of you DM! I started early as well
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    😂 been Pour’N for the last 8 hours
    And what's the problem with that? 
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummm it's kinda freezing ballz here in the desert... 43° with a little breeze.. I'm over here smoking and drinking a cold one..yep you guessed it heaters on FULL BLAST! 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ummm it's kinda freezing ballz here in the desert... 43° with a little breeze.. I'm over here smoking and drinking a cold one..yep you guessed it heaters on FULL BLAST! 
    Hahaha might I add, you know your buzzed when you figure out it's your breath fogging up and not the cigar smoke yet you won't put on socks/ shoes. 🤣
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Hahaha might I add, you know your buzzed when you figure out it's your breath fogging up and not the cigar smoke yet you won't put on socks/ shoes. 🤣
    That’s what she said…
  • Options
    Good evening everyone! Punch Churchill (coded box date of May 1998) punched and ready. Pour'N.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Punch Churchill (coded box date of May 1998) punched and ready. Pour'N.
    Evening KC
     Sounds tasty my friend,  
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC
     Sounds tasty my friend,  
    Evening T! Habanos SA discontinued most Churchill size cigars back in 2008. I have no idea why. I love that 4 x 47 vitola. And the Punch was one of my all time favorites.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC
     Sounds tasty my friend,  
    Evening T! Habanos SA discontinued most Churchill size cigars back in 2008. I have no idea why. I love that 4 x 47 vitola. And the Punch was one of my all time favorites.
    Yes you do enjoy the Punch 😊 what you drinkin
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC
     Sounds tasty my friend,  
    Got the usual RRG&C. On the patio at the new house, Vali wanted me to stay. No sippin' rums here but I brought a few cigars.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC
     Sounds tasty my friend,  
    Got the usual RRG&C. On the patio at the new house, Vali wanted me to stay. No sippin' rums here but I brought a few cigars.
    Awe, bless her heart. Glad to hear the house hunting is over. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC
     Sounds tasty my friend,  

Speaking of, I'm enjoying a Punch Habana from the kind and generous @kckasper with Glenfiddich 15 tonight, Thank you very much KC.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC
     Sounds tasty my friend,  

Speaking of, I'm enjoying a Punch Habana from the kind and generous @kckasper with Glenfiddich 15 tonight, Thank you very much KC.

That would be the Punch Punch (5.5 x 46 Corona Gorda) if I remember correctly. Glad you are enjoying yak!
  • Options
    Check you guys out!
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening everyone 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Yakster said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC
     Sounds tasty my friend,  

That would be the Punch Punch (5.5 x 46 Corona Gorda) if I remember correctly. Glad you are enjoying yak!

Yes, good memory and a fine cigar, sir.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Evening DM
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 
    Evening dm. Still raining? 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually quit today. Had to move on so the next rain can move into position for next weekend 
  • Options
    Get it  boys
  • Options
    UFC BABY!!°°
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Ozzy fish are hitting on lake Winona 

• Options
    Ozzy1963Ozzy1963 Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Got plenty fish oy.......after northern pike now.......avi is my rescue dog that passed.....cool little dog.....with I had more Time with her.....she was 15 1/2.......she hated the packer's too.....hehehe
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hey your not me you ****....wtf
  • Options
    Have the pack scored yet?....😁
  • Options
    No.pack svcks...shut out lol
    .....who's dog?......browns to superbowl ......
  • Options
    Hehehe 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy Squared 
  • Options
    Packers just scored......with a hooker🤮
  • Options
    Happy pre new year......everyone ✊