Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Camacho Connie Monarca (original Camacho, small white and gold band, at least 10 years old) with a RRG&C. 
    Evening KC.  Happy Thirstday.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy silver
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Buy silver

Oyam123 said:
    Buy silver
    Hiyo Silver, hi away!
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Buy silver

Oyam123 said:
    Buy silver
    Hiyo Silver, hi away!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s a police officer standing under my living room window with an M16 strapped across his chest and looking up the street. Police cars blocking off the streets.  Kinda creepy.  Nothing like strapping on heat in your own home.  Sheesh!
    ...didnt realize you moved to the south side of Chicago.
  • Options
    HaPPy Friday to aLL.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    There’s a police officer standing under my living room window with an M16 strapped across his chest and looking up the street. Police cars blocking off the streets.  Kinda creepy.  Nothing like strapping on heat in your own home.  Sheesh!
    No kiddin’!  Evening Dog.  In tribute to Friday’s past, gonna have me a LT Intrepedo.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    No kiddin’!  Evening Dog.  In tribute to Friday’s past, gonna have me a LT Intrepedo.
    Glad yo "still alive and well".  And stepping back to the old skooL Banter with one of the Favs in the LT.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Laranja Reserva Robusto Extra punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Laranja Reserva Robusto Extra punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF...  LR (toro) on Fire as well.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  LR (toro) on Fire as well.
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • Options
    Nasty cold rain/wind moving thru here.  The Laranja excellent as always, and Tekillya TasTy as well.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Nasty cold rain/wind moving thru here.  The Laranja excellent as always, and Tekillya TasTy as well.
    My Laranja had a bit of a sloppy burn the first half, then straightened out by itself.  Otherwise just fine, as always. 
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    My Laranja had a bit of a sloppy burn the first half, then straightened out by itself.  Otherwise just fine, as always. 
    User error...hehehe 😆
  • Options
    ....Pour'N...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    TWSS
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    TWSS
    Evening Mikey and T!  RE is 54 RG, going to go with the CG next time I buy them.  5.5 x 46, my preferred vitola. 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Gonna join Mikey with an old time Fab 4 cigar, the LT Animado. 
  • Options
    ...Yo MikeY, let me give yo dat Fred Sanford dance floor BuMp.  
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Thought about your preference.   Still enjoying the Fab 4 on a regular basis.  Many other smoke have join them.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ..........let'Z BurN.
  • Options
    Buy your LT now, as they are discontinued. Holts had boxes of Divino for &67+tax
  • Options
    ....^^^^....lol,  who is this?
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Buy your LT now, as they are discontinued. Holts had boxes of Divino for &67+tax
    Where are they listed?  Email special?
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    ....Holts...
  • Options
    .......anyone wanna toast?    
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    ....Holts...
    Sheesh!  Help me out here deadman.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    ....Holts...
    Sheesh!  Help me out here deadman.
    ...that was FuNNy.
  • Options
    Email special