Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hey.....troll breath....I'm the OZ ......happy new year....to all....even cb's groundbreaking hog.....and yes....packers scored....but rebutted for no "protection"....lol get it.....hehehe.....
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy1963 said:
    Packers just scored......with a hooker🤮
    Oh ZZ...you have WAY too much time on your hands. . They're called groupies,  the difference you ask... they get it for free by the plenty and your hookers charge ya double, I believe it's called hazzard pay. Now head on down to the local Walmart and get yourself a job they get a tax break for employing "Special " folks like yourself. 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy1963 said:
    Oh ZZ...you have WAY too much time on your hands. . They're called groupies,  the difference you ask... they get it for free by the plenty and your hookers charge ya double, I believe it's called hazzard pay. Now head on down to the local Walmart and get yourself a job they get a tax break for employing "Special " folks like yourself. 
    Trish said:
    Ozzy1963 said:
    Lol time on my hands.....you post all day.....get a job.....hehehe......

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy1963 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy1963 said:

And you have man hands????
  • Options
    Cigar-477482Cigar-477482 Posts: 115 ✭✭
  • Options
    Boys boys boys...no fighting ....HAPPY NEW YEAR YEAR.....to everyone.....(she a boy?)
  • Options
    Trolling  trolling  trolling.....keep them posts a cummin 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy1963 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy1963 said:

Hehehe yep I get paid to post all day, glad you recognize.
  • Options
    Zz how many can accounts are you going to create? You're posting enough for all of us single handedly.
  • Options
    Yup another slug on welfare.....nice....build a wall down there....you overstayed your Visa 
  • Options
    Yup another slug on welfare.....nice....build a wall down there....you overstayed your Visa 
    Well we can't account for your contributions towards said wall you would need to be gainfully employed but I would need to get a visa to visit your neck of the woods.  Hey first of the month,  almost time for you to go pick up your block of government cheese don't worry I donate with people like you in mind. 
    Hehehe happy new year's eve ya goofball 
  • Options
    Yup nice to talk to someone over 50 that finally got their  GED....
  • Options
    Yup nice to talk to someone over 50 that finally got their  GED....
    Y too happy new year
  • Options
    PS.  MY JEWISH NEIGHBOR GIVES ME STOLEN GOVERNMENT CHEEZE.....ITS....G.R.E.A.T....
  • Options
    Hahaha 
  • Options
    PS.  MY JEWISH NEIGHBOR GIVES ME STOLEN GOVERNMENT CHEEZE.....ITS....G.R.E.A.T....
    Hes 82 and would kick your azz for saying that.....hes on a fixed income......
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy New Years Eve...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy New Years Eve...
    Ssme to you ...
  • Options

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Rawhide!
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy & Healthy 2019 to all. 
  • Options
    Rawhide!
    Yep pups love them
  • Options
    ...HaPPy New Year...
  • Options
    Happy New Year.  Glad to have you all along my Journey. CHEERS to an AMAZING 2019!!!
  • Options
    Ok I'll be nice.....you too....😘
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    I like Ozzy 2.0 better 😀
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    I like Ozzy 2.0 better 😀
    ....Pure Grain (moonshine) ZZ is my FaV.  When my BoY reaLLy Shines.
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    There’s a police officer standing under my living room window with an M16 strapped across his chest and looking up the street. Police cars blocking off the streets.  Kinda creepy.  Nothing like strapping on heat in your own home.  Sheesh!
  • Options
    There’s a police officer standing under my living room window with an M16 strapped across his chest and looking up the street. Police cars blocking off the streets.  Kinda creepy.  Nothing like strapping on heat in your own home.  Sheesh!
    Coming to collect the new cigar tax all the online shops are charging.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Camacho Connie Monarca (original Camacho, small white and gold band, at least 10 years old) with a RRG&C.