Home General Discussion
Options

Order issues

I have been trying for 3 days to place order and it won't go through the phone rings and disconnects and Facebook message who ever is responding isn't very helpful CI has already lost me as a customer and about to give up on this company as well anybody can fix respond help ??? And for ccom employees at this point what are you capable of doing to wow and keep me as a customer end rant

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, ccom for the win
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Image result for butthurt cream
  • Options
    MikeloMikelo Posts: 2
    OK grandma's boy ya got me har har
  • Options
    soyouseesoyousee Posts: 40
    Well smokes are here, took 11 days on $199.97 order ???? 3Day shipping ????
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soyousee said:
    Well smokes are here, took 11 days on $199.97 order ???? 3Day shipping ????
    what does the tracking say?

was the package delayed within UPS' system (aka did they have it for longer than 3 days?) 

or was the package delayed leaving cigar.com (aka did it take them 8 days between the time you placed your order, and the time it officially shipped)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for me, pre-shipment info was sent to USPS two days ago and that's as far as my order has progressed. Watching....
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine shipped, but it will take UPS (Utterly Pathetic Shipping) 9 days to get it to me.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least you didn't have to tell her twice
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait...what were we taking about?
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know the back story on that, is it an 83 way intersection
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this is one used by UPS - ya s'pose?? :p
  • Options
    Been 3 days since ccom notified me that my order had been shipped, tracking # shows USPS still hasn't received the package. I hate it when corporations lie to their customers. Seems like there is more to the story than a bug in the software....
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a similar situation with a Boveda order through Amazon. Order place 2/28, looked like all was well, other two items are on the way.  Received an email saying there is an issue with my order, stand by for an update. It has only been 3 days, but still no word and money they have my money and no action or word on a shipping date.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was all Bush's fault??
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for thanks obama cookie gif
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't ordered anything, but I sense a major disturbance in the force.

https://youtu.be/UA0kNGaYrtg

• Options
    11jc0311jc03 Posts: 1
    Cigars ordered 2/27 and STILL processing ? Two messages form Dave Fisher...they are identical but dated 2/28 and 3/1. They ask for patience. No response to my email, and the phone immediately goes "BUSY"....  There is trouble in Paradise
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for elsa steve buscemis eyes
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had no problems. My last order was placed on a Saturday afternoon and arrived Monday. Free shipping included. 
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, please tell me that is photo shopped! 
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I just like how the center of that intersection there is a "Don't Walk" sign with no option available for "walk."
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the intersection of the flat eath universe. The building behind it is ccom headquartrers, your order from them was shipped and you are enjoying it, but in a far, far, distant (but synchronous) place.
    Fixed it for you. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Well, my ccom order arrived today, no notice from the USPS tracking that it was on the way, just a message saying that they hadn't received it until this morning when it was delivered, so I guess I have been a bit overboard on my criticism of ccom, they weren't as f'd up as I thought. Sorry, ccom!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the serious side, it'll be interesting to see how this all shakes out. Three different businesses all have a similar problem but outward manifestations of each aren't necessarily alike. 

For example, my order from the devil site began on 2/25. Last Tuesday and again on Wednesday I got an email from them saying that my order had finally gotten to the warehouse for picking and packing. The same exact email, just different days.

Yesterday I got an email from Utterly Pathetic Shipping (UPS) with a tracking number for the order. But when I went to the devil site and checked on the order there's no record of it. 

In any case, Ooops says it's scheduled for delivery on 3/14. I guess we're now in W&S mode... (wait & see).....  :#
  • Options
    Cigar-713099Cigar-713099 Posts: 20
    Placed an order last Wednesday says its still processing tried calling and phones are off the hook sent 3 emails and not one response they took my money on an order over 100 and won't get back to me so I'll never purchase from cigar.com or CI ever again. Will go back to holts
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skip holts too. Way better places then holts
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter