Home Non Cigar Related
Options

outdoor ponds

13»

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    pond GIF

This what is known as killing two birds with one stone.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    I would love to have an indoor pond. But would hate to clean out drowned cats. 
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing about forums... you can ignore **** you don't want to see or be involved in. Maybe you can try that? 
    Here's the deal.  I've NEVER pointed out your antics for dry begging or starting numerous pointless threads.  I've only played along after others call you out on them. 

How about you let that soak into your brain before you continue posting or starting new threads.  

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Funny thing about forums... you can ignore **** you don't want to see or be involved in. Maybe you can try that? 
    Here's the deal.  I've NEVER pointed out your antics for dry begging or starting numerous pointless threads.  I've only played along after others call you out on them. 

How about you let that soak into your brain before you continue posting or starting new threads.  

I have not been dry begging AND all my threads I've started were legit quiestions that I wanted clarification on or I thought would have been interesting conversations. Where have I dry begged? What threads are pointless? I had respect for a lot of you people on here... I used to come here to chat and have fun with people who I felt were like minded and interesting people. Now all it is... mockery and immaturity. 

You know that you don't have to play along right? I've had a few people stand up for me and try to get people to stop. I'm trying to be more active cause I've let myself get distant. But all the bullshit gets old. 
  • Options
    I guess if you wanted to... you could say I'm dry begging on this thread. Cause I sure as hell would love to have someone send me a pond. Or even the flat eath thread... getting a round eath in the mail would have made my day!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Is there such a thing as indoor ponds? Asking for a friend. (DZR)

Not a pond but one of the neatest things I have seen. A creek/stream running under the house with a plexi glass floor.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have not been dry begging AND all my threads I've started were legit quiestions that I wanted clarification on or I thought would have been interesting conversations. Where have I dry begged? What threads are pointless? I had respect for a lot of you people on here... I used to come here to chat and have fun with people who I felt were like minded and interesting people. Now all it is... mockery and immaturity. 

You know that you don't have to play along right? I've had a few people stand up for me and try to get people to stop. I'm trying to be more active cause I've let myself get distant. But all the bullshit gets old. 
    LOL wow ..... ugh, nevermind. I can't anymore. You win bro.  Continue and have at it

clueless af
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    edited May 2017

LOL wow ..... ugh, nevermind. I can't anymore. You win bro.  Continue and have at it

clueless af
    never mind. 

Post edited by LiquidChaos66 on
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes said:

Apparently no gifs allowed here on ccom.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every time somebody tells the other guy how wrong he is, it kinda works out like this......

fail dunk GIF

Did my gif show up? If it didn't,.... well,.... that's a good example too. 
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pict of our small pond. I think my other paid 10 cents a piece for goldfish from Wally World. We didn't over hang rock over the edge cause the rock would get in the way of spring cleaning.  A lot of critters stop on for a drink now and then. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here in DullAware, you put koi in a pond, you get cranes and herons. That's some pretty expensive heron bait. People actually have to string chicken wire over top their koi pond.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Here in Oregon, our yard becomes a pond during the winter and then the ducks take up residence.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Usaf06 said:

Not a pond but one of the neatest things I have seen. A creek/stream running under the house with a plexi glass floor.

Been to the Frank Lloyd Wright house Falling Water built over a waterfall in southeast Pennsyltucky?

Worth a tour.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:

would you call this an indoor pond?
    or an indoor pool?

has freshwater + plants.
    but no fish.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    They're called aquariums...
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    We have a backyard small koi pond, We lined it with Pondpro2000 flexibale EPDM Pond Liner. It working extremely well. You can also go for pond with pondpro 2000 epdm pond liner.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a ‘pondless’ waterfall. I had it built in our yard before we sold the house. The critters liked it:  

http://s918.photobucket.com/user/jlmarta/media/370480EB-BC58-4422-B9AA-A81564B9A21D_1.mp4.html

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks great @MrShrek !
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Shrek!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."