Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Supposed to be 19 degrees in the morning, expecting a high of 75 by Wednesday.
    🥶🥵

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm hot

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like you have New England weather.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

-12 degrees

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

75f and partly cloudy. All the windows are open!

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭✭✭

39* and rain

• Options

59* and rain

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here

• Options

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

44 degrees and rain.

• Options

• Options

@Hobbes86 said:

In TN they call off school for that. I thought it was ridiculous, until I saw them drive on it. Better off staying home.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@Hobbes86 said:

In TN they call off school for that. I thought it was ridiculous, until I saw them drive on it. Better off staying home.

That’s how it started here 30 years ago. We used to laugh it off. Now it’s anything deemed extreme weather. Too cold - call school, raining to hard - call school

• Options
    edited March 2022

There has to be blizzard conditions for school to be called off here in MN. Well, that or a teacher strike...

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

They used to just cancel bus routes, I walked to school in snow many times in grade school. Now they cancel for a forecast that usually is over estimated. However it was only up hill in one direction.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

Sneezin' season here in West Tennessee. But it looks nice out today, for a change.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bright, sunny, and 35

• Options

Bright, sunny, and 37.

• Options

Rained last night, more rain predicted later today.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Sneezin' season here in West Tennessee. But it looks nice out today, for a change.

Try the local honey trick. I've recommended it to multiple people who have all either not bothered to try it, or told me it really helped. No one has said it hasn't worked yet. (google the closest beekeeper to you who sells honey [more than an hour away and it's probably not worth it, the closer the better], go buy some and eat it every day for a few weeks minimum, and no more seasonal allergies).

• Options

It's a Scorcher today, a real Page for the history books.