Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

stopped raining, now 69°

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

And muggy.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Looks like socal is going to get some heavy weather in a couple of days. Stay safe, Chris.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023

I worry for my Mom and Sister, but I'm in NorCal so I should be fine. Thanks, Edward.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

We've had some heavy rain, hail and wind today. I heard as soon as tropical storm Hilary hit there were 30,000 emails missing in Yuma.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

How many people died mysteriously, not related to the storm?

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

Woke up this morning,we were below the dew point,74 with 98 humidity, headed to upper 90s all week.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Woke up this morning,we were below the dew point,74 with 98 humidity, headed to upper 90s all week.

Got the same here

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

And here

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dry here with low 60's at night and pretty hot [ mid 80's ] durning the day. Mid 80's is hot for here. Having to water the garden every day. Maybe some rain next weekend.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

We actually got a little bit of rain yesterday.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

66f and sunny at 8am. Awesome.

• Options

Anticipating 111F heat index later today.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Anticipating 111F heat index later today.

Looking for close to that here. You can see the humidity haze in the air

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s 125 degrees on the barges today. Mates going out to fry bacon and eggs on the deck

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

At least the humidity has eased off. 50 percent

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

A sunny 101* with a 79* dewpoint...

UPS just delivered two boxes, a box of cigars in each. My IR thermometer shows 98.6* on the cigars... won't be pulling a Frank ROTT with these.

The bricks on the side of my house showed 120.6*. That's the only and last time I'm going outside today.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Been dry for the past week or so. Having to water the garden every day. Mid 80's which is hot for here at 3700 ft elevation. Low 60's at night. Looks like we will get some rain next week.

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Perfect tonight.

• Options

2 more inches of rain yesterday turned one of our parking lots to mud. Humid now.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice cool morning, supposed to get back to normal temps this week, mid 80s and low 90s.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

That's the spirit, good luck.

• Options

Prayers for all the folks in the path of the storm.

• Options

Gorgeous here, Son's hunkered down in Tampa