Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
     60° last night at 7 PM and now we are on our way for 6 to 10 inches of snow tonight. 
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut up!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    55°f here today in chilly New England. A couple of inches of rain headed our way this afternoon, then back to freezing and snow. Mud season isn't supposed to start until March.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    55 degrees yesterday. 15 today, 6 tonight and repeat for next two days. I will be sipping Jack Daniels in front of the wood burning stove. 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Saw an article the other day that basically said We get it, Northerners, you deal with this weather all the time. Shut up. 
    If there was a comment section I would have replied with "If we didn't have to listen to your smug azzes talking about how nice your weather is the other 99% of the time we wouldn't have to make fun of your state shutting down for an inch of snow. F*** you very much."
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw an article the other day that basically said We get it, Northerners, you deal with this weather all the time. Shut up. 
    If there was a comment section I would have replied with "If we didn't have to listen to your smug azzes talking about how nice your weather is the other 99% of the time we wouldn't have to make fun of your state shutting down for an inch of snow. F*** you very much."
    Needs more cowbell...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -20 last weekend. 65 right now and flooding now with the snow melt and ice jams. Back to -10 tomorrow night. Scary stuff with this weather going on all over.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    29* here now
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weather wise I have lived in some real sh!thole places (can we say that here?). Summers are harsh but will tolerate those for the nice winters.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18 degs here with it dropping into single digits tonight. The Susquehanna is up to th top of her banks with ice jams thanks to the 60 deg heatwave we received last week. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Tomorrow could be one very rare day here! It's usually 2* colder than the forecast predicts.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Sleddog46 said:
    Stubble said:
    107 today.  Just walking from the front door to the Jeep...instant swamp azz.
    My wife was a stewardess back in the day and always hated flying into Texas in the summer. She said the windows of the plane would steam up when the doors were opened. Guess I'll stick with Jersey for now.
    As long as it's not Parsippany New Jersey. I have worked with several guys from there over the years and they all ain't right.  :D
    No fears, We live in Southern Jersey. Don't no much about Parsippany, but your probably right.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Layover

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6" of fluffy white stuff on the ground and still coming down. It's BEAUTIFUL!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    1/4" of snow, but it melted, got a snow/rain/snow/melt storm expected tomorrow. Been a strange winter.
  • Options
    Cold in Chapel Hill, winter storm mix blowing in tomorrow morning, we're going to try to drive to the airport  and fly out of RDU before we're stuck here.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week should be interesting.
    I might have to go to the beach this week. LOL!

(Oregon Coast) – The National Weather Service (NWS) in Portland has issued a flood warning for the upper half of the Oregon coast, and some warnings about even being on the beaches as wave height will be 27 to 32 feet. The warning is in effect from Wednesday night to midnight on Thursday, with the highest tides on the northern third of the coastline.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five inches of snow and twelve degrees. Folks over in Banner Elk at the ski slopes love it. Me not so much. Supposed to get warmer in a couple of days. Right now mittens instead of gloves for this unusually cold winter.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raining and temperature dropping. So the brine solution they treat the roads with has washed away. Wet roads will turn to ice then get covered in snow. 
  • Options
    Snow, sleet, ice and 18* on thermometer by window usually is 2-3* less in yard or by road so will call it 16* here!
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6” snow and still falling.
  • Options
    Landed in DEN, next stop SJC.
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    That is a beautiful shot, almost looks like a postcard.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    Thanks @Sleddog46
    I like this one too.

• Options
    Not sure if it’s OCD or what but my youngest daughter always has to clean snow off all the cars before she will play out side. 

• Options
    deadman said:
    Not sure if it’s OCD or what but my youngest daughter always has to clean snow off all the cars before she will play out side. 

Great daughter and a fantastic hat!