Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    71* out and sunny, high so post to be 75* today. I think we're going to have an early Spring, pattern is starting to get warmer.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    70 today in San Jose hard to believe we are in the middle of the winter. No rain for at least the next two weeks
    I'm fighting back the tears. It was 5 degrees today,heading for - 16 tonight in Wi. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibility of freezing rain Sunday morning.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 inches of snow today and 15 degrees tonight. More of the same on Sunday. Burning a lot of wood.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mid seventies this weekend, nothing to gripe about here in San Jose.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Nor here, 50 miles from Paradise. Got a whole week of high 60’s and low 70’s in the forecast. Sure glad I moved away from Detroit all those years ago......   :D
  • Options
    The weather is just as crappy as it can get. Snowed all day yesterday AGAIN,it is 0 degrees now.But it's sunny! Getting a little box pressed in by the banks.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So CA has topless beaches now?  I hear a voice saying, "Head west, young man".
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Lol when you're 2 its acceptable. I'm sure there are a few around though considering cal poly is close by...
  • Options
    You have to stand up and take the weather like a man! Suffering is good. You can't have morale until you have suffered together! My fingers froze today. 
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foot of snow coming tomorrow. This has been a real winter not like last year where we didn’t have one.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jw517 said:
    You have to stand up and take the weather like a man! Suffering is good. You can't have morale until you have suffered together! My fingers froze today. 
    As a person who's job it is to fix snow removal equipment, de-icers and snow plows, I am very sincere when I say this.
    Oh, shut up. LOL!

I worked on heavy equipment and commercial fishing vessels in Alaska and I can tell you one thing I learned in all those years.
    Cold sucks and I hate it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience said:
    jw517 said:
    As a person who's job it is to fix snow removal equipment, de-icers and snow plows, I am very sincere when I say this.
    Oh, shut up. LOL!

I worked on heavy equipment and commercial fishing vessels in Alaska and I can tell you one thing I learned in all those years.
    Cold sucks and I hate it.
    Ya,I totally agree. I'd rather be too hot. 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:

Hit 80 yesterday in SJ with no rain in site. Not sure how I’m going to explain to my daughter why there is no snow when we go to Tahoe next week

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Lol when you're 2 its acceptable. I'm sure there are a few around though considering cal poly is close by...
    Pirate's Cove just South of Avila Beach was the nude beach when I went to Cal Poly.

Love camping in Morro Bay, hiking, kayaking out to the spit and walking across to the beach, thrifting, etc.  Go in July or August and go from 90s in Paso Robles into foggy Morro Bay.  Also the Mid-state Fair.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expecting up to a foot of snow. Work closed the plant due to weather, second time in the 30 years I've been there.

Snow Day!

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Expecting up to a foot of snow. Work closed the plant due to weather, second time in the 30 years I've been there.

Snow Day!
    One of my vendors in Rockford told me not to expect quotes back tomorrow, because no one would probably show up.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we have been on the rainy side of storms most of the winter, supposed to get rain from the one scheduled for this weekend, but not putting the shovels away yet.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Snowing. I'm in the Midwest. Duh? What did I expect. Rainbows and lollipops? 
  • Options
    68* when I started this cigar tonight, already down to 65* and we'll see a low of 48* tonight.  Sounds like the pizza is here.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    46 in Lake Tahoe no snow near the lake heading up the mountain to find snow for the little one.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    62 yesterday 38 and rain today. The signs of spring are starting to show. Crocus are up and we got frog eggs in the pond. Heard doves calling last evening.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sun was out this morning. Freezing rain late this afternoon, turning to snow. A couple of inches on the ground. Now it's raining.....And tomorrow it might hit 50*
    Talking about can't make it's mind up.  
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    30° and 6" of snow in Allentown. Stayed with grandma too long. Now there's wrecks all up and down the major highways. Waiting for the plows to bust through then camping at grandma's for the night. I need a jeep.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sun is actually out.....the grass has pushed through....the horses are dancing....my wife went to the exotic pet show again..sigh
  • Options
    26 and windy today by the lake. 3-4 inches of snow expected this afternoon.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    The sun is actually out.....the grass has pushed through....the horses are dancing....my wife went to the exotic pet show again..sigh
    wonder what will come home with her this year....
  • Options
    Rain is gone. Sunny, warm enough, and manageable wind.