Home Non Cigar Related

SǝXy InK

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I think it's a little odd where you think your face ends up during a hookup...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two words...reverse cowgirl 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Marks one those guys that likes to set goals for himself. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    Two words...reverse cowgirl 
    What's that? Oh, is that where she wears a cowboy hat backwards while doin' it? Or cowboy boots on the wrong feet? 
  • CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:

Someone forgot the golden rule. Lick it before you hit it!
    edited October 2017
    Still to high if that face is bothering you Vern.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    A gift from the Mrs. to ya'll...

More from the Mrs.

More from the Mrs.

Wylaff said:

Does this one come in the inflatable model? Hood lord man, the Mrs has an eye for perfection!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if I get a bunch of tats can I get girls like these?
    Yes.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Markwell is obviously working too much.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    @Markwell is obviously working too much.
    Way too much, my man. This is my first day off in 8 days, and I spent it running all over Harrisburg cashing my check, depositing, then spending over half of it on all the wonderful necessities. Didn't even have time to get to my B&M >:-/
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love this thread