Home Non Cigar Related
Options

SǝXy InK

124»

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats nattybohh ^^^^  
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump and wear your mask 😂

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,401 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd rather wear her mask.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

I'm conflicted. I like looking at hot women but I don't care for tattoos on a woman. It's unladylike. I also don't like other manly things on a woman, such as as hairy legs, moustaches, crewcuts or penises. While the artwork is very nice, defacing a beautiful body is just a waste. It's kind of sad that these beauties think they need graffiti to be attractive.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    I'm conflicted. I like looking at hot women but I don't care for tattoos on a woman. It's unladylike. I also don't like other manly things on a woman, such as as hairy legs, moustaches, crewcuts or penises. While the artwork is very nice, defacing a beautiful body is just a waste. It's kind of sad that these beauties think they need graffiti to be attractive.

In all honesty I agree with you. I couple small tattoos wouldn’t be a dealbreaker but not sleeves

• Options

My wife had a single tattoo, which I could live with. My daughters, on the other hand, have at least five each. They wouldn't even listen to me when I suggested they only get them in places which could be covered up by clothing. This is the way the world is now.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it has something to do w/ self-image; how a person sees themselves, and how they want to be perceived by the people they think are important. Like, "I think I'll look better with ink, and the people I hang with all have ink..." I think it makes a person less attractive but that's just me and my opinion doesn't matter to them. Culture and society have a way of changing what's attractive, and for the most part, I wish it wasn't so.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

Some day old, fat, hairy white guys will be considered sexy and I'll be at the top of the game.

• Options

@ShawnOL said:
    Some day old, fat, hairy white guys will be considered sexy and I'll be at the top of the game.

I can hear you now, Shawn;

Said in the Arby's commercial voice, "We have the hairy!"

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

my wife has 8 tattoos with 5 being on her arms. I find them to be very attractive. I don't like them on the the legs though so she wont get any on her legs

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    my wife has 8 tattoos with 5 being on her arms. I find them to be very attractive. I don't like them on the the legs though so she wont get any on her legs

Have you told her that yet? >:)

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

@Usaf06 said:

What are you, a millennial or something? LOL

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya know, from the viewpoint of an Oldfart, some of the artwork is really beautiful. That’s not to say it would turn me on - far from it. But, hey, if a person digs pain, then so be it. Not my cup O’Tea but....

Seems to me, though, that henna could produce the artwork without the pain and you could get rid of it easily if your tastes change...

Just a passing thought.... 🤓