Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    for Tony @0patience

Get a sign made that says “ zero patience possible”.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@silvermouse said:
    for Tony @0patience

Get a sign made that says “ zero patience possible”.

Get a sign made that says “ zero patience likely”.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's got all the bases covered.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Quite the contrary. The human tendency is to swallow one new panic after another. Huge media fortunes are based on exploiting that principle.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

"maybe it's both..." -- Forrest Gump

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

Speaking of which, anyone heard anything about Afghanistan in the last 3 months? Or are we so busy burying our heads in and sand about "the virus", or staring in wonder at the shiny new "protests" that we've forgotten that we have troops stationed on the other side of the planet in a vain attempt to solve those peoples problems?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

all sources of information reflect a point of view and usually money is behind it. People pick and choose information that confirms their point of view, even those, like scientists who disavow such bias. Getting rid of information sources does nothing to address issues.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened to "We're all gonna die because glowbull warming" ?

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    What happened to "We're all gonna die because glowbull warming" ?

What are you talking about? That's not this months tragedy! Sheesh! Try to keep up, will ya?

• Options

I should apologize for the thread-jack.

Sorry.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled entertainment.

:)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    for Tony @0patience

Jeez, I can't get on the site for a week and you lot take the opportunity to gut punch me. LOL!

@silvermouse said:

I want a shirt that says that.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

bit of traffic:

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    bit of traffic:

Jenga!

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: