Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kewl thing about a moray is they have a second set of jaws down their throat. They latch on with them awesome jaws you see, then they reach up from inside their throat and latch on, then they can release their regular jaws and reach farther up and grab again, thus systematically walking up your arm.  All the while thrashing round like a subufabitch for maximum wreckage.

These island natives who go free diving on their reefs spear fishing, they have some scars on their legs ugly enough to make you want to peepee.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i lived on St. Croix in the 80's I did a lot of spearfishing. On the east end of the island there was a big reef and drop off that housed a great big Green Moray. That monster was as big around as my thigh and about six feet long.I saw it twice and I stayed away from it's territory.
    When i lived on St. Croix in the 80's I did a lot of spearfishing. On the east end of the island there was a big reef and drop off that housed a great big Green Moray. That monster was as big around as my thigh and about six feet long.I saw it twice and I stayed away from it's territory.

It's nice that you saw it twice. The real trick is to make sure you see it first. Them sumbidges hide in coral lairs & shoot out at you. They don't like you poaching their hunting grounds. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:

Love this😂😂😂
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain 1 person smiling hat and text
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It truly is unfortunate that this sign is necessary, and actually a thing.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    really??? I thought it was just a funny made-up meme.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, signs like this really do exist for real.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    They put sawdust in grated Parmesan cheese as an anti-clumping agent according to my MIL who heard it on Facebook.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited November 2018
    good thing they don't put it in as an anti-Trumping agent.

http://time.com/money/4226110/parmesan-cheese-fraud-wood-cellulose/

Does insurance cover that?

^they should
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

Does insurance cover that?
    Probably not. They'd consider it an experimental drug.  ;)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think they will cover it

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think they will cover it
    You deserve an award. That was pure gold
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."