Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of what?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

We need a rotflmao button.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, he had a nose in thriller.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

yep

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,871 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:

I took apart a murdersickle speedo last week, in the process of which I dropped two wee plastic rods about 3/16" diameter and 5/8" long. Didn't even see them drop. Being so light & small, they didn't even make a dink noise when they fell. Could not find them. Two days. Swept up everything. Moved everything all the way to the walls. Laid on the floor with flashlights. Nuttin. Had to buy another speedo off eBay just to get these two wee rods.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a xhe!

Don't look ↑