Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope that "hammer" is not harbor freight. I have one where the back has several impact marks.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:

Absolutely lifted from mostlycajun.com

Looks like a site called redbubble made a T-shirt with that on it. Can't reach redbubble right now... get a 503 error (service unavailable)

But I did stumble onto this:

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1
    So evidently, as you get older, you grow?
    In the 80s, when I had a 10" lift with 40's, then 44's
    Now, I have a stock 4x4 truck.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@peter4jc said:

I wonder if he has little bovedas smashed in each pocket...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

just sweat, no need for the stinkin' bovedas.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...