Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let’s just hope your package is not handed off to USPS once it lands.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

I feel your pain. My expensive hearing aids that I've had for ears don't work well. I can hear someone opening a potato chip bag three buildings away, but I can't hear voices which is why I got them in the first place.

I saw an advertisement for a set of rechargeable inside the ear hearing aids for under $200. I researched them and they got good reviews and they were rated number two on the list of 10 best hearing aids.

Here comes the problem. They say 10 to 12 days shipping. I ordered them om 3/9. On 3/20, they reached JFK airport which is on the east coast, where NC is located. From there, they went west to Chicago. They then went southeast past NC to Georgia.

On 3/26 at 1:38 AM, they were at Raleigh, NC, an hour and 10 minutes from Tarboro where I live. I expected them later that day or maybe on the 27th. It is now the end of business on Monday and still no hearing aids. I have no idea where they could be and the carrier listed has a foreign phone which I can't reach.

I've sent several emails to no avail. I wonder, could they have sent them back so they could be on the ship?

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry.....?

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?